Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

lol. That Knuconcepts is not 100% copper. The diameter is their attempt to keep flow similar to true copper. I'm not super well versed but I understand.

Currently taking Chem ll now. The Electron Sea Model is why copper is such much greater conductor over aluminum. Maybe that is why I am so biased.

Now you can go to the junk yard and pull it for $10.00 but some people would like to minimize getting their car filthy just to save a few dollars.

-Frank

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point I'm trying to make is buy the "real stuff", not the "not as thick as" stuff like AJ11 is referring to. Some cable leaves a lot to be desired is another way of saying it. Some people with 4 cyclinder whose alternator puts out <100Amps can benefit from BMW wire.

-Frank

lol. That Knuconcepts is not 100% copper. The diameter is their attempt to keep flow similar to true copper. I'm not super well versed but I understand.

Currently taking Chem ll now. The Electron Sea Model is why copper is such much greater conductor over aluminum. Maybe that is why I am so biased.

Now you can go to the junk yard and pull it for $10.00 but some people would like to minimize getting their car filthy just to save a few dollars.

-Frank

Yes it is......

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

They offer cca. Yes. Ur right cca < ofc. They also offer ofc tho.. oxygen free copper.. I guess bmw has super advanced space copper ?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Copper is expensive, but its also very conductive compared to other materials.

Why screw around? Just buy a spool from a trusted brand ( Sky High Car Audio is very well priced) then your set.

Car audio is expensive and quote "If your going to do something, you have to do it right"

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I googled "Knuconcepts Kolossus" 0 Gauge Wire.

(Cut and Paste) KnuKonceptz Kolossus amp installation kit's feature our top of the line Kolossus Fleks power and ground cables. Made up of ultra flexible pvc and ultra fine tinned strands of oxygen free copper (OFC)

This wire is Doped.

(cut and paste) Bare copper is a slightly better conductor of electricity without the tin involved. The tinned copper isn't going to have to be a bigger awg size and you probably wouldn't notice it with the naked eye. However the bare copper is known to be slightly better as a conductor than the tinned copper.

-Frank

Look im not saying bmw wire is bad. Idc about knu or w.e its just easy to go to the website and price check. Id go shca personally.

What im saying is why are those ebay links you posted such a cheap deal? I bet shca price would be equal or less and stomp that wire.

Its used wire. Its ebay. Its not a bargain.

Nvm.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived