Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont trust sellers that dont accept paypal and make me use another site.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO

they are a wire and installation accessory company that has exceptional CS and has amazing products

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

"What im saying is why are those ebay links you posted such a cheap deal?" Because there is no question about what you're getting.

-Frank

used ass old wire? who knows what it really is. probably wire from a car that burned down because of that wire.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

says bmw its gold

i know exactly what im getting when i order from shca

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i looked at your links, thought about it and decided

Description Unit price Qty Amount ofc 2/0 red by the foot $4.60 18 $82.80 ofc 2/0 black by the foot $4.60 17 $78.20 3 2/0 lugs red and black hs $6.50 1 $6.50 Subtotal $167.50 Total $167.50 USD Payment sent to sky high car audio Invoice ID 4115

and just so you know.. sky high wire is actually more flexible and is much thicker that the 2/0 bmw wire you posted on the first link

1383262438_power3.png

Oh well I tried. I did this post for the younger guys who have limited funds but want the real deal. I am a BMW owner, but that's not why I would buy their wire. I just know they would not skimp on their product. No I am not the seller. lol. I'm just expressing a view point. Like I have posted in my other threads, I'm going to be 41 in the next few days, and I'm getting back into car audio. Car audio has changed alot. For the better and for the worst it seems. No, I'm not going to preach "Back in my day" stuff. lol.

I was merely taking a break from studying chemistry, and logged on to ebay, than here just to "share information on what thought was interesting". Everyone is so hung up on price. lol. I'm hung up on quality.

-Frank

Archived