Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sit this thread is amazing.

Thanks for the lulz.

That fancy bmw copper though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think nothing matters as long as the person paying for it is happy.

copper is copper doesn't matter where it came from only how much of it there is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This thread is almost a year old. If you would have saved $10 a month you would have been able to buy brand new 1/0 wire with fuse holders, lugs, and heat shrink.

$85 for a BMW battery cable is getting robbed. You're paying from the BMW, not the price of a quality cable.

This thread is useless.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Tron, I bought the wire as I was leaving the junkyard. I thought of you fuckheads and decided to buy it. lol.

So yes, this thread is old, but I feel I have to make the thread complete. I proved my point. I am satisfied with it now.

You guys can bash my thread all you want, but it is the internet, so I'm not going to worry about it. Makes for some fun reading actually.

Hopefully someone can see this as a cheaper alternative to buying from a stereo shop.

Oh, and if you need to buy anything from AdvanceAuto. Buy it on line, and enter code TRT30, pay online, and save 30% and go pick it up at

the store 30 min later.

See, I am trying to save you fuckheads money! Which was the point of this thread. :D

Now bash me about this TRT30, telling me how much better Pepboys is, how AutoZone is, etc. It's the internet.

-Frank

Archived