my "top 1%" Ultimate Gaming PC - 3 way SLI (Assetto Corsa + Benchmarks)

Only 41 and a grandpa Dang I am 46 and have a 9 year old and a 3 year old. Its tough sometimes keeping up with them.

ya? wait a few years.

My oldest son is driving now and about to graduate HS this year. My youngest son is about to get his permit this year. One can grow a beard almost and the other has a little stashe' coming in. Talk about not being able to keep up. It sucks bro, enjoy those babies while you can because it comes faster then you think.

I'm 22 and I can't grow a beard.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I want a gaming system like that. I love racing games. That one you showed looks bad ass.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

those samsung 840 are beassssssssst. i love them

however i have a love/hate with seagate. at work i have seen 5 of them die within the past few months ( brand new drives) but i have never had one die on me personally. not sure how much use those drive are getting on that rig with a 1 tb ssd but im just saying lately seagate drive have not been impressing me.

this could be pure bad luck/dumb user but with 5 drive in a 3 month span kinda make you wonder.

(I hold no grudge against the drives or people that use them in light of recent events i have elected to not run them myself.... just my own personal choice)

otherwise NICE FUCKING RIG DUDE

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Thanks for showing me that game. I am definetely going to look more into it. Never knew of any PC race simulators. Thing looks dope though man, and I can't wait to see how the 1440p tunrs out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 weeks later...

well my 6800 firestrike score murdered in its sleep yet again :'( i need to upgrade

btw loks good steve

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps