Yeah you have to watch the videos though. Not a normal fps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just dont like origin, and this is ran by origin on PC. The other part, it's supposed to be like a 48GB install, and I am afraid that is all DLC content they want to preload. EA is really good with things like that.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I picked mine up for X1 yesterday and put about an hour into it. I do like it enough to keep playing and it is a refreshing change for COD. With that said the lack of any real campaign or story is a let down. I knew it wasn't there but it makes you think to yourself, "wow, $60 for half of a game." I'll keep playing it because it is fun but the graphics just seem lacking for the new gen, and there feels to be a lack of guns to choose from. Feels very rushed IMO.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I just dont like origin, and this is ran by origin on PC. The other part, it's supposed to be like a 48GB install, and I am afraid that is all DLC content they want to preload. EA is really good with things like that.

It's a 48GB install and 35GB of that is uncompressed audio. Rather than compress the audio and have the CPU uncompress it on the fly they decided to go with uncompressed audio which will use less CPU time and help the game run smoother on lower-end systems but chews up a massive amount of space on your drive as a result. Stupid as hell to not give the user the option especially when so many people are installing games on SSD's and have limited space (not to mention that quad-cores are next-to-standard in gaming machines).

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It's a 48GB install and 35GB of that is uncompressed audio. Rather than compress the audio and have the CPU uncompress it on the fly they decided to go with uncompressed audio which will use less CPU time and help the game run smoother on lower-end systems but chews up a massive amount of space on your drive as a result. Stupid as hell to not give the user the option especially when so many people are installing games on SSD's and have limited space (not to mention that quad-cores are next-to-standard in gaming machines).

I did not know that was the reason, and I am glad to now know. That is somewhat retarded. I don't see how it being an option to choose compressed or uncompressed would be hard to accomplish.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

with that being said can you manually compress it?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I'm not happy at all with it. I really dislike no single player on it. Online is still meh. "Campaign" is completely lost. Absolutely no sense in a story line. Sounds like they just fill in random words that make no sense.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

The multiplayer imo isss pretty good. Like halo mixed with cod. It takes some skill actually. The campaign isss ok I mean its not a campaign really but I still have fun playing it.

It woullld be epic to have a real campaign. I think the game and its mechanics and thr titan vs player and all that is really well balanced. Its excellent imo.

It just needs more depth. In the first 5 hours of playtime there are handfulls of holy shit that was awesome moments.

Afterwards there is plenty to enjoy, but I just wish there was more guns mire titans a campaign something to keep the epic moments coming.

The servers are good. Nothing like the shitty bf4 ones. The visual are nice, could be better, but still nice.

The NPC bots are a nice add. It keeps the game constant. Sething to always shoot at and be aware of. It keeps the game flowing and fun. The end game at thr end of each match is fun. Evacuation to get to the choppppah. Or everyvody getting together to shoot that bitch down..

The best game ever? No. But its a solid game. Itd be amazing with depth.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived