Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

Can anyone help me with a quarter wave box design for (2) 15 inch vvxv2 dual 4 ohm subs. with a skar rp1500.1d running at1 ohm for my tahoe. i have 48 wide x 38 deep x 21 high to work with. My previous setup was a horn enclosure and hit very hard for 2 12s but the new setup is lacking in sound with the box skar designed. I like hard deep bass and just need help getting it back please

i dont think 2-15" in a 1/4 line are going to fit, that gonna need like 18 cubic feet of space, if not more

i have about 20 cubic feet.

Have you done any research on a basic t-line encloser?

Can anyone help me with a quarter wave box design for (2) 15 inch vvxv2 dual 4 ohm subs. with a skar rp1500.1d running at1 ohm for my tahoe. i have 48 wide x 38 deep x 21 high to work with. My previous setup was a horn enclosure and hit very hard for 2 12s but the new setup is lacking in sound with the box skar designed. I like hard deep bass and just need help getting it back please

i dont think 2-15" in a 1/4 line are going to fit, that gonna need like 18 cubic feet of space, if not more

I havn't really i seen some videos of how they sound, why?

I havn't really i seen some videos of how they sound, why?

There is a lot of info on t-line boxes for me I just google it and start doing some reading on it before building it

And you didn't build a t-line.

I have and loving the way my 8's are sounding to and where is your t-line box it?

I have a 3rd 8 that about to throw in my t-line as well :good:

Can you help me with a design for my 2 15 please

I have and loving the way my 8's are sounding to and where is your t-line box it?

I do not design boxes for people sorry about. But when I research on this type of box I just read and understand what it is and if it was suitable for my car

meaning do I have enough room? So for me I built the t-line but for 8 inch subs only because of space and have room for error as well. Just read on it and decide if it is suitable for you are not. Thats how I decided.

I do not design boxes for people sorry about. But when I research on this type of box I just read and understand what it is and if it was suitable for my car

meaning do I have enough room? So for me I built the t-line but for 8 inch subs only because of space and have room for error as well. Just read on it and decide if it is suitable for you are not. Thats how I decided.

ok thanks

he doesn't design boxes because he doesn't have a clue as to what the fuck he's doing.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What you have is not a t-line and if you knew the first thing about them or any other enclosure you'd know you can't just throw an extra sub in it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived