Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

ekaAT.jpg

this i believe. hmm what's the tune frec? 34hz or so?

what da funk is that?!? (the scratched out part)

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh... did you point the sub into the sealed part per chance ... that'd be a quasi-4th-order t-line.. which yeah, wouldnt likely get loud at all in that configuration.

edit - if you 6th'd it you would have something, but I see on your FB it says you didnt 4th it, so how do you have it set up in your vehicle?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

uh... did you point the sub into the sealed part per chance ... that'd be a quasi-4th-order t-line.. which yeah, wouldnt likely get loud at all in that configuration.

edit - if you 6th'd it you would have something, but I see on your FB it says you didnt 4th it, so how do you have it set up in your vehicle?

i thought the same lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486232_4804450187716_1913588866_n.jpg

u can see the other pics

i thought the same lol

https://fbcdn-sphoto...913588866_n.jpg

u can see the other pics

What a waste of space..... lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

wanna talk about wasted space... heres my epic waste

2011-03-13_19-26-30_310.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

wanna talk about wasted space... heres my epic waste

2011-03-13_19-26-30_310.jpg

Holy crap lol....

How high is tuning..I htink i would have tried to put another bend in and drop tuning.. All my enclosures are easy rectangle shape so I don't have several corners or a weird shape to fit a trunk. It still looks good though how was it?

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Holy crap lol....

How high is tuning..I htink i would have tried to put another bend in and drop tuning.. All my enclosures are easy rectangle shape so I don't have several corners or a weird shape to fit a trunk. It still looks good though how was it?

tuned to 32hz it had to be that way to fit into the whole cut for my blow through. and it was amazing ive built like 8 or so different tlines before this one but it was the hardest with the fact of the blow through but it was one of the best other then the floor flaring tline tuned to 40hz for a cobalt 10. that was the biggest wow factor ever. (that i have heard)

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Holy crap lol....

tuned to 32hz it had to be that way to fit into the whole cut for my blow through. and it was amazing ive built like 8 or so different tlines before this one but it was the hardest with the fact of the blow through but it was one of the best other then the floor flaring tline tuned to 40hz for a cobalt 10. that was the biggest wow factor ever. (that i have heard)

Care to post some pics of the others. I've only built two now...pretty basic. I don't have the need to do anything elaborate yet with 45* angles or weird bends etc....I use up my whole backseat are and just do normal recatngular 2/3 fold lines. The woodworking and building is the easy part for me I have been in woodshop for years...but the design aspect and getting the right length and surface area is where it is usually hardest for me.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

2012-06-28_21-57-02_621.jpg

2012-06-28_21-15-14_725.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

get-attachmentaspx6.jpg

2011-01-29_21-30-58_804.jpg

2011-01-31_23-02-58_878.jpg

2011-01-31_23-49-58_773.jpg

2011-02-09_23-58-23_639.jpg

2011-02-11_12-29-01_836.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Some cool designs man. I wish I had space for something like that TYPE r enclosure. 3 in a tline had to get pretty loud. Thats some good building that you do.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived