Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

Some cool designs man. I wish I had space for something like that TYPE r enclosure. 3 in a tline had to get pretty loud. Thats some good building that you do.

thanks a lot man. and it was in a friends van. idk if you can tell but we had to do 1/2 mdf for the middle box's sides and still had to man handle it in. and i wanna say he did 147.xx but it was never fully sealed off from the back so it had cancellation issues

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you think 8 10s in t-lines to a blow through in a f-250 would be ok?

you would be moving some air. i was going to do 8 10's at one point but decided to go back to the 18's

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

thanks, i thought it was a good idea, but i keep getting told its not.

they ever say why it wasnt a good idea?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

no.

sounds like they would be trying to sell their design on you hmm?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

thanks, i thought it was a good idea, but i keep getting told its not.

they ever say why it wasnt a good idea?

Sounds cool, but wouldn't you need a huge huge cut-through? Are you talking more of a walk through?

Just thinking out loud - wouldn't you need at least twice your cone area for the actual cut through? Like 1000+ sq inches...

I can't think how you would configure the thing.

'09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction

(1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's

(1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S

Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800

Buncha OFC Knu

Buncha Second Skin

Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3

no u can do like i did for my 18's up there^ just do the cut the size of the port and just make the thing long enough to make it into the cab. it would be easy as poo

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

ekaAT.jpg

this i believe. hmm what's the tune frec? 34hz or so?

yes i tuned it to 34 hz... im using a 400 watt rms amp on it... and the box sounds ok i guess when its turned all the way up did you al lsee an issue with my design?? i had to make a slight chamber for the subs magnet because it mounted too deap and i wasnt looking to invert it or what not.. i think im going to just try and build a slot port box inless any of you have a better suggestion.. maybe i was just hoping too much out of a 8" subwoofer....

Archived