Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

he doesn't design boxes because he doesn't have a clue as to what the fuck he's doing.

now I dont know anything about that... but im with him if hes saying it because he wants him to read and figure it out himself before just saying "do this for me."

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

he doesn't design boxes because he doesn't have a clue as to what the fuck he's doing.

now I dont know anything about that... but im with him if hes saying it because he wants him to read and figure it out himself before just saying "do this for me."

do not hate on me cause you can not or do not understand a box build or you scare of the box build hmm that is it :rofl:

now that being said it is dinner time in my house see yah loser and have a nice day :good:

do not hate on me cause you can not or do not understand a box build or you scare of the box build hmm that is it :rofl:

Now i know you didnt read because i have a few tlines posted in this topic...

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I have a shadow on here that follows me and the this person did not answer my question where is his t-line box?

Where is your's?

I'm just trying to prevent you from spreading your stupidity to an unsuspecting victim.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you do not have a t-line box you are missing out thumbs up on the ones who make thumbs down to the wannabe's can not understand about t-line box

it is so easy basic math really. :good:

Yeah and the "easy math" version where you make the line = cone area, and tune to the Fs works about as well and arbitrarily picking a box volume and tuning for a ported box. It may work out sometimes, but odds are it won't. It may make bass, but its unlikely to make music.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If you do not have a t-line box you are missing out thumbs up on the ones who make thumbs down to the wannabe's can not understand about t-line box

it is so easy basic math really. :good:

Yeah and the "easy math" version where you make the line = cone area, and tune to the Fs works about as well and arbitrarily picking a box volume and tuning for a ported box. It may work out sometimes, but odds are it won't. It may make bass, but its unlikely to make music.

First off i'd like to say i'm laughing my ass off at the fact that this thread is still going from since i first joined last year. (Because this thread was one of the reasons i joined hoping to accquire knowledge i thought of a whole new world of BASS!!) anyways....

Triticum has a point. T-Lines aren't that simple. There's no real formula but in my experience, driver FS, SD, etc... are just places to start. Even when designing with programs there not always so on par..

But i mean folded horns are even cooler and easier..

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

thats the basic line which is ok to build and test with. You dont have to tune to Fs (in fact I never do).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived