Sonic Electronix

I have a 2013 Nissan Versa Sedan, and my rear seats don't fold. I have a RF T1500-1BD on a JL 13W7 @ 3ohm. It flex's like crazy but Im not getting much volume in the cabin, any ideas without hacking this brand new car up? Nissan wants $3k for a rear folding seat, can't find any in salvage yards, any help is appreciated, I want to keep this car clean!

DAVID GORBY

GARAGE MANAGER

ABC WAREHOUSE, JACKSON, MI

Cut a hole in your windshield glass mount it IB in that bitch. you're welcome..

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

if it has rear speakers, you could take them out and port it through one or both the holes....if you wanted to keep those speakers, you could try to fab them into the rear doors

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

The Rear Speakers are already in the Rear doors, I thought about cutting a decent size square hole in the middle of the rear deck and then trimming it up to keep things clean back there, just wasnt sure how it would sound. I want to have the trunk as open to the cabin as possible....

DAVID GORBY

GARAGE MANAGER

ABC WAREHOUSE, JACKSON, MI

Archived