estreetplastics.com man. That 1 inch piece of plexi is cheaper than you might think. Or do two smaller pieces. And honestly, depending on the size, you might only need 3/4". That's what I used and it don't budge. Stronger than wood seems like.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

estreetplastics.com man. That 1 inch piece of plexi is cheaper than you might think. Or do two smaller pieces. And honestly, depending on the size, you might only need 3/4". That's what I used and it don't budge. Stronger than wood seems like.

I will visit now, thanks for the reference.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I know everyone wants to a Hole(i promise I'm working on it), but this is stuff that NEEDS to be done first that I've been lazy on.

I was going over and over in my head where to put fuse holders under the hood foot the front to rear runs. I wanted to do passenger side per Dolarbiz's suggestion and I liked the idea. I asked Kevin CNF how he did his truck and he went half on one side half on the other. Luckily, I've got this cold airbox that had all this open real estate. I just didn't think I could squeeze all of the holders in there. I was wrong, but it's tight.

I did more heatshrink and Techflex(I'm out of flex now) to match the rest of the wire under the hood. Here you go:

20141006_232823.jpg

20141007_034432.jpg

20141007_034501.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

looks clean man, cant wait till its done

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

You went into the air box them to the rear?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived