dash needs bracing..

lows is what destroys everything.. 50 at 44hz is not the same as 50 at 35hz.. lows a violent

Dash??? Oh wait, I will be glassing my dash late this spring :)

I'll be getting another HO alt soon and will put both HO alts on at the same time. I'll go from 145A of charging to 575A overnight.

Damn you. you just had to out do me by 5amps. I'm going from 200a to 570. HOW RUDE!!!!

340A at idle....how's that? Do you win in that category? That's where you and I both care.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'll be getting another HO alt soon and will put both HO alts on at the same time. I'll go from 145A of charging to 575A overnight.

Damn you. you just had to out do me by 5amps. I'm going from 200a to 570. HOW RUDE!!!!

340A at idle....how's that? Do you win in that category? That's where you and I both care.

Yes. my idle rating does seem kinda nice.

youre not loud period

im waiting to see how you address the dash situation. the dash on my truck is loose and broke some mounting tabs on it.

Holy cow, that box looks great! Almost makes me want to rebuild my box...almost lol.

I need to get going on doing little tweaks to my box and bracing/sealing everything up. Keep up the good work man!

Got a little work done. I forgot to mention that I re dipped my grille and upper bumper a few days ago:

20150122_202428.jpg

I guess it was time to get some actual charging, so I broke down and installed the Singer. It took all of 15 minutes, man I'm beat(that's for you Henter):

20150122_202337.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived