Sonic Electronix

It'd scare the shit out of me too. 2 H2's, I really wouldn't be thinking those would be back there. Hey if you have any pictures of it just post them on this topic so I can see the design. That was funny, that's for sure. Keep'Em coming!!!!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

You can make that box your seat and have it look like part of the truck. Just take the bottom part of the seat out, cut out a board that reach almost under the back part of the seat, build a mat, then have it covered. Where your passangers have a soft seat with penty of head room. I've did in my cousin's Ex. Cab Dodge Ram. Looks just like the stock seat. But I had the sub back firing, so not seen.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

The box looks great though, denfinly one I'd like to hear. I love those H2. They're built near perfect. The lows you get with tuned @ 30Hz with about 1500 RMS going to one of them is just awesome. Only if they came in a 18" sub. They'd be like the Yukon.

well im 6'4 and Once i raised the seat 5" for a customer, and could not fit in the back seat.

built the enclosure for 2 05 xxx 12's ported, fiberglass bottom, got 6cuft before. It rocked.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

While middle of this year the L7's finally went out, they were just so old, you push the things in almost 2 inch by just touching them, they were so loose. But I had a 12 L5 that I had bought for my little sister that was never install due to her, just laying around and a kid I knew was talking about a one sub system, how he never really heard one that was that loud, but he wanted one. So I went on a mission. I took the L5, nails, MDF, and pro 12 gauge wire. And made one hell of a single sub system and it's loud even in my big-ass Yukon. 4.6 cubes, 2 inch port, and 800RMS @ 2ohms later, I had a big ass smile on my face. It really susprised me, so I call up my cuz who is always with me, like man I just put another system in the Yukon you got to here it. So I drive over and he hops in, it susprised the hell out of him, it's near half as loud as my L7's were. I've done a few street battles, and was undeated* til one of my old customers come up and whop my ass. I least I can say I built the damn system. That's he's setup below in my Explorer that I also have, before I delivered it.

post-14-1164344455.jpg

Explorer_3_12__s.jpg_thumb

While middle of this year the L7's finally went out, they were just so old, you push the things in almost 2 inch by just touching them, they were so loose. But I had a 12 L5 that I had bought for my little sister that was never install due to her, just laying around and a kid I knew was talking about a one sub system, how he never really heard one that was that loud, but he wanted one. So I went on a mission. I took the L5, nails, MDF, and pro 12 gauge wire. And made one hell of a single sub system and it's loud even in my big-ass Yukon. 4.6 cubes, 2 inch port, and 800RMS @ 2ohms later, I had a big ass smile on my face. It really susprised me, so I call up my cuz who is always with me, like man I just put another system in the Yukon you got to here it. So I drive over and he hops in, it susprised the hell out of him, it's near half as loud as my L7's were. I've done a few street battles, and was undeated* til one of my old customers come up and whop my ass. I least I can say I built the damn system. That's he's setup below in my Explorer that I also have, before I delivered it.

like i said, did u make that box or buy it cause i kno some1 with the same type box in an explorer.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

like i said, did u make that box or buy it cause i kno some1 with the same type box in an explorer.

I've built every box I've working with, Audiobahn has a design much like that, I took that design and custom built the box due to the spec's of the sub combined, and built to fit his trailbrazer perfectly.

i put 3 of my boys in the back of my HOE and when i played lock down by three six mafia my boy eyes started to water from all the air smacking his ass. it looked like he was crying ;D ;D

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived