scotch drinkers come inside

n8ball2013

250 bucks is a cheap bottle of scotch? Really?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Honestly yes and no lol. Once they hit $300 the prices sky rocket lol. But you can get really nice scotch for that price.

Idk what the laws are on shipping liquor but I can get you a bottle of The Balvenie 21 year for around $200. Our state minimum is $219 but we got the bottle by mistake so I could get it a tad cheaper

The Balvenie is good!! I've always liked the 12yo single malt. Has a woody flavor with hints of coconut and cinnamon. Good shit imo.

Edit: correct name is The Balvenie 12 yr DoubleWood. Price wise its cheap off the net. like $57. 30YEAR is great as well but alot more expensive haha.

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I am a scotch drinker have a bottle of glenlevit, Johnnie black and Johnnie blue . Johnnie blue is super smooth mmmmmmmm mmm good. But if I had the money for for mcallen like 20 25 yr they make some of the best scotch.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Dude this is the best scotch blue label right here...

BLUE%20TAPE2.jpg

Always been a whiskey fan myself..at $250 I mean your likely not getting anything extraordinary. Get em one of those gift sets with the free glass inside haha.

Try to find out his favorite and get that. Or a higher end version. If hes a aficionado, youd hate to get him something and hed be like omg this is noob scotch..

Dig around for some insider info ask your sister or ppl that are close to him.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I think you might be surprised at what he normally drinks vs what your looking at. My grandpa loves his whiskey and has more then a few expensive bottles...but his go to bottle and what he drinks almost daily, VO. Plastic fucking bottle...and he has more then enough money to drink more expensive bottles on the daily. So I think your best bet would be to have your sister pry a little..maybe look at some in a store with him. As for me, I have no recommendations, like kylar said my palette is too young or just too cheap for me to ever tell you the difference or pick up hints of coconut..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 1 month later...

Tried some johnnie black. Very Oakey. Good and smooth. What did you decide on n8?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)