Question on my electrical

sure, if you use it exactly like RF did when they tested it. That doesn't translate well to music though, maybe if you built a burp machine you could get the 2100 out of it. In your car, listening to music with impedance rise, voltage fluctuations and all the other variables that don't play a part in RFs testing, the amp will average out to 1500 watts (or close to it).

The whole purpose of a birthsheet is to show that the amp does what it is supposed too. In that environment, anything over or equal to the 1500 is fine.

my main question is will it be ok at 4 ohms until I get my other batteries and h/o alt I had a bdcp1500 before the 2500 at 2ohms and only 1 battery and it did fine

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Just out of curiosity, you said it did fine? In what way? Do you have a voltage meter to see what your volts are at at all times?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

i had a t1500 @1 ohm running on a 200amp fuse and a single battery (xs power) and it did fine. The 2500 should be more efficient so it should be fine. I would invest in a voltage meter though, just to be sure.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

It's your call ain't a person here that is able to make your choices.

For me?! MY experiences.

I ran my rf2500bdcp at 2ohm on my stock Acura elec. it had a yellow top up front. Meh.

I will say, It did have a hairpin Denso alt from the OEM. Sooooo, whatever that means. ...

Was fine. Was it OPTIMAL!? No. But it didn't blow up. Lol

I added a t1000.4ad then added a singer 225 and a 3100. Never saw under 13.

The build I just got done with is a ford escape. 3400 up front, 3100 in the rear. 15" mayhems, dc 5k at .7 -5over lap.

He sees mid 11's. Again!? Optimal?! No. Doesn't it blow up? No. Will his alt die premature!? Probably. Do we know what we are gettin into?!

AB SO FUCKING LOOT LY.

now, if you blow shit up, don't pm me. Lol.

Just out of curiosity, you said it did fine? In what way? Do you have a voltage meter to see what your volts are at at all times?

on the stock electrical with stock battery and all i don't ever remember it seing under like 13.5

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived