Second Skin Audio

Sundown SA 15s

Reed Farrar

I have been looking at a bunch of different kinds of subs lately trying to decide the sub i should finally choose. My mind has jumped around so many times. first i wanted x12s then x8s then skar zvx8s now im kinda thinking about sa15s since everybody tries to get the most out of their money and the sa15s seems to be the best for the money. So i have found a couple box designs and i just wanna know yalls opinions on this sub and how it sounds with all types of music. I have always been against the 15s and 18s cause all i listen to is metal and there has always been that opinion oh if you have a smaller sub its more punchy so it sounds better but if i build the right box i think the sa15s should sound good and also hit harder then the zvx8s which are still in the back of my mind. So i pretty much just wanna know how 2 15s sound for a "SQ" build. thanks in advance for any help

Will play well just do a box on the tightest side of the ported spec and have a loud enough front stage that can blend in with the high output bass.

Thanks man. I found 2 box designs on here that you made a while ago. One was one chamber port in the middle 7 cubes 35 hz and the other was a single sa15 box. But I'm definitely getting two and I'm running them on a ct sounds 2500. I want to give them like 900 or so each so the amp will be 1 ohm tuned real low

Any advice is appreciated

Archived