Would you be able to pull this off?

I have a question I didn't see you on here before. Any way I have a cargo van and I want an insane system like a walled system or something to fit as many 18s as I can fit in the back but I don't want it to look like complete crap. I also want custom pillars,door panels and dash . I know I am going to need a crap ton of alternators and batts basically just as insane as it can get and as loud as it can get and match my color scheme. Would you be able to pull something like that off? No one in Utah seems like they can sadly.

I am a computer programmer for a company that does a lot with gaming so I would also need to show a full size gaming computer system off. I already have the computer system built but I can't show you it be cause of NDA. I can say it runs off of a 800watt psu if that can help and I can give you similar dimensions and steer you in the right direction in that regard.

Bring your wallet. If you're looking for a full blown build of show quality it's gonna sting

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh I know my company is paying for some and a lot is coming out of pocket. But I am doing it mostly in parts because I still need to drive I can go a month or so in my gfs hello kitty grand prix but it isn't very fun...... blown out with the hello kitty tail pipe and everything.....ugh I debate having it put in storage till she gets back from over seas lol

If any shop is going to tackle a big project like that they are going to want the car for an extended period of time. Be prepared for that. John's shop is a great shop and I'm sure they could give you anything you want and can afford

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

Archived