DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Ok I been on here reading and learning alot, I've always had systems but this ones going to be a slower yet evolving build, I'll start getting a parts list together to post and update as I get stuff! This is a budget build so it will go slow at times! This is a build I'm doing with my 10 year old son, hes into electrical things like working on them and now hes getting into care audio so he's as excited as I am! This should be fun!

I plasti dipped the wheels, grill, all badges and I'm going to plasti dip in black the gray trim around the bottom of the truck.

heres the truck as of now

IMG_20131013_172124_zpsbbe5a734.jpg

IMG_4564_zps62d9e23e.jpg

IMG_20131008_150241_zps8827bfac.jpg

I Got a L5 layin aroung that im going to run for now till I buy the sub I decide on, and my brotha B-EAZY yall know from the Stormtrooper Hummer sent me a box of goddies to help get my build goin! Thanx big homie! If you havent seen his build peep it here! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167781-the-stormtrooper-hummer-build-50k-rms/

IMG_20140220_221555_zpsxwcusalm.jpg

Im ordering a CT Sounds 1400.1 I got all Sky High 1/0 for big 3 and amps both amps, like I said I'll post pics as more parts start arriving! Im going to build it nice n clean, I want it smooth not just stuff bolted in ya know! So I'm really looking forward to this ever progressing build! Im going to buy a 18" sub but still weighing options!

Also Big thanks to bbeljefe On here for the endless knowldge! http://www.audioanarchyllc.com/ Poor guy I ask him a million questions a day! Also thank you to JoeX for the L5 box design I'm finall ready to build it lol!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm first to post ......I'm tuned in. ....Fo sho. ... ;) ;) nice box of goodies u got there.. :) :) :) thx for the shot out....my ninja :) :) :) :)

Hell yeah thanks my brotha!! I can't wait to finally get this all going! Already re planning my amp rack since the SAX-100.4 is alot bigger than the CT60.4 so I'm drawin up some new ideas! Gonna get Crescendo CZ comps I think for my front doors since I got the power to run em! LOL!!! .....I'm still waitin for my Forge 32s to be delivered tho! lololololololol!!! :) :)

And nice

whipp

...can't wait to help u get it going more ;) ;) bez

Thanx bro I can't wait either! Im going to re do the interior cause I dont like the light tan so I'm gonna black out alot and hit up your upholstery guy for my seats!!

Tuned ;)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

lol my son wanted to get in a pic on here before bed lol so here is the L5 15" Ill be running temporarily

IMG_20140227_205458_zpslvvllzkt.jpg

Tuned ;)

Thanx bro!! Thanks to """B""" I'll be starting building alot sooner than planned!

Your kid is freakin' adorable. Love it.

Tuned in for sure man!

Thanx bro! He wants to be a mechanical engineer/ inventor and he loves wiring things, we do little soldering circuit boards and stuff and hes really excited to do a build! I started when I was like 6/7 with my older brother and have been addicted ever since! (i'm 27 now)

Archived