Sundown Audio

Ordered 2 18's and told the ETA is about three weeks. What do you recommend Jacob as far as cubes for a wall and what tuning. It will be used as a daily driver so mostly just on music.

2009 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab

Current Set up -

Headunit - JVC 6100BT

Mids/Highs - Sundown SA-6.5 CS x2

- 4 Crescendo pwx6.5's

- 2 Crescendo ft1's

Mids/Highs amps - 2 Sundown SAX100.4 V2

Sub amp - NS-1 V2

Alts - 2 Singer 320a 6 Phase

2 XS D4800 under the hood

2 XS D3100's in back

2 Sundown Team 18's walled

Well I have spent just under $4000 on Sundown products in the last couple of weeks does anybody have suggestions on my setup?

Current Set up -

Headunit - JVC 6100BT

- 4 Crescendo pwx6.5's

- 2 Crescendo ft1's

Sub amp - NS-1 V2

2 XS D3100's in back

Woofer looks fuckin insaaaaane! Can;t wait to see production models.

And off topic, but seeing that amp case so damn close to the battery terminals scares me lol

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Well I have spent just under $4000 on Sundown products in the last couple of weeks does anybody have suggestions on my setup?

First off post in the right section with your own thread and not on someone else thread. Then maybe you will get some answers. I know your first was to Jacob but that's still not what this thread is for so post up your own thread and see if you can get some answers.

Secondly, and this is the more important one to me (also I'm not deliberately trying to be a dick) but who the hell spends $4000 dollars on stuff that they don't know what to do with or how to use it. I'm thinking maybe you should figure out if it will fit you application before you buy. I mean $4000 into it and you are just now asking what to do. If you wanted a wall you should have figured out what your electrical can handle, how much space you are dealing with, how much power and electrical upgrades you need and then start looking into subs. Anyway, make a thread and ask there, in the right section or nobody will answer anyway. Also Jacob is a busy man. He does his job well, but understand that replying to you on this thread is not his job. Your box isn't his problem, but he is awesome and he and his company have great customer service so he does reply when time permits just because that's what kind of dude he is. Does his job plus some.

Now that I'm over that, I wish I knew more so I could help. When you make a new thread be sure to give all the info you have. What type of car and subs and amp... Measurements if you can get them. Tell us about the power you are running and the electrical you have. I am fairly certain that if you do make a thread with this info, someone will end up being very helpful. I'm just not that guy.

First off post in the right section with your own thread and not on someone else thread. Then maybe you will get some answers. I know your first was to Jacob but that's still not what this thread is for so post up your own thread and see if you can get some answers.

Secondly, and this is the more important one to me (also I'm not deliberately trying to be a dick) but who the hell spends $4000 dollars on stuff that they don't know what to do with or how to use it. I'm thinking maybe you should figure out if it will fit you application before you buy. I mean $4000 into it and you are just now asking what to do. If you wanted a wall you should have figured out what your electrical can handle, how much space you are dealing with, how much power and electrical upgrades you need and then start looking into subs. Anyway, make a thread and ask there, in the right section or nobody will answer anyway. Also Jacob is a busy man. He does his job well, but understand that replying to you on this thread is not his job. Your box isn't his problem, but he is awesome and he and his company have great customer service so he does reply when time permits just because that's what kind of dude he is. Does his job plus some.

Now that I'm over that, I wish I knew more so I could help. When you make a new thread be sure to give all the info you have. What type of car and subs and amp... Measurements if you can get them. Tell us about the power you are running and the electrical you have. I am fairly certain that if you do make a thread with this info, someone will end up being very helpful. I'm just not that guy.

First off other people can ask about specs for these subs on this thread but I can't. Who else would know what's best for these subs than the guy who built them that I purchased them from? And I do know what to do with them and it is all planned and electrical is done so if you didn't design and build my subs. BTW these are a brand new sub he has and I know basically what to run but I wanted his input. Thanks for the help though. Edited by DollarBill1

Current Set up -

Headunit - JVC 6100BT

- 4 Crescendo pwx6.5's

- 2 Crescendo ft1's

Sub amp - NS-1 V2

2 XS D3100's in back

Ordered 2 18's and told the ETA is about three weeks. What do you recommend Jacob as far as cubes for a wall and what tuning. It will be used as a daily driver so mostly just on music.

We use the same boxes as the Z v.4 for the NS v.3 -- so you are looking at ~6 cubes tuned to ~30 hz per driver.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Thanks Jacob. I can't wait to get these in and hear them!

Current Set up -

Headunit - JVC 6100BT

- 4 Crescendo pwx6.5's

- 2 Crescendo ft1's

Sub amp - NS-1 V2

2 XS D3100's in back