I've had that issue with ie for a while now. I just use chrome or fire fox now.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

slower, doesnt have add-ons, stability with flash, shockwave, java, blah blah blah. Just more stable and user friendly. Chrome is by far the fastest though.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I found it works stable and fine on flash, if you're referring to youtube and other video loading sites whom I shall not name. Shockwave I don't play games much, as that's what I beliee shockwave's meant for.... neither Java, so I can't tell you that either. I find IE more user friendly, hence why I use it.

IE DOES have addons, unless you mean the popup blocker addons and whatnot you get with FF and stuff.

I honestly have no hiccup problems with IE, I'm on a decently powerful laptop (it's powerful for what it is), and usually don't get hiccups :).

[AW m17x, SSD, 16GB Ram, gtx 680m].

On another note though, if anyone knows how to enable the option on Chrome, that deletes internet history as soon as you close the browser, it'd be greatly appreciated! I don't want Cookies deleted, just the temp int files. I like keeping the PC clean lol!

On IE, it has a "delete browsing history upon exit" option that I just don't find in Chrome :(.

That's why they have incognito mode. Same thing.

I used to use ie all the time. It's a joke.

User Chrome then thank us later

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg