Second Skin Audio

Spl 18 sub

I have a friend looking to buy one 18" woofer for daily driven spl. I suggested him 1 Fi Sp4. He doesnt want to spend over 600 on a sub, so what are some suggestions on some for that price range?

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

If it was me Mayhems.. Depending on the power he has

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

He's most likely gonna get aq for his amp

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

He wants to spend 600 on subs and 600 on amp

What about Alt and batts? Takes power to make power

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah hes already got all of that, optima up front and a kinetik in back. Running a stock alt on a 96 5.7 vortec

Archived