XS Power

How many batts for my system

I'm working on finishing my system for my excursion. It consists of two and hopefully soon 4 rockford t2500bdcp amplifiers at 1 ohm on two level six eighteens, and a crescendo c1200.4 on mids and highs. I have one singer 340 amp six phase alternator and am working on finding someone to make a bracket so I can get another. My question is how many and what batts I should use. I want to be able to demo this for long periods of time without horribly much voltage drop. Thanks for your help. I just don't want to screw up and ruin my equipment.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

The xs power website has a battery finder per your vehicle and wattage use. I would check and see what it recommends but you may want to go alittle more if you intend to beat on the system for awhile.

I have used it before, but I still had pretty noticeable drop. I'll try it later, but I trust the people on here a bit more. Thanks for the advice, I'll mess with it later.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

Kyle I'm planning on snatching up another 340 ASAP. I love mine, but trying to get a bracket made is a bit of a challenge.

Team Subsonic Lows

Kyle I'm planning on snatching up another 340 ASAP. I love mine, but trying to get a bracket made is a bit of a challenge.

yeah, i feel ya.

But, there are more than a FEW peeps running 10k on one alt.

just get around 1000 amp hours, between alt and bank, and you will be ok. PRIMO? no, but ..... hell i wang ok i think.

I see under 12 here and there, but, most single alt big pull guys do. Hell, i can name 20 people that run into 11's, 10's, and 9's even.

Even with 2 alts, and some bank, a full day of demoing, youll run low. Just dem facts yo.. :)

I may just keep it to two if I can't get another alt in.

Team Subsonic Lows

7 XS D3100's, Upgraded stock to XS.

Then the BIGGEST alt you can find, closer the 370 the better.

edit: doesnt matter if it is XS, but i prefer them and have had great results.

Im working my way up to 10k or so, and next on the electrical list is a dual alt and second 270, so 540a of charging.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/