Regarding the member who goes by HELP.

I Thought you all should know iv'e been going back and fourth with this idiot with PM mail. Seem's he always has some crap to say about our spelling and some improper use of grammar. Well most of it I just shrug off as childish bs. But his last comments where to tough to let go without other members knowing how this fool's mind works.

First off he bragged because he has a conceal and carry, he would not fight man to man head he would just shoot a man in the head and walk away. He then bragged how he got away with it once. But refuses to give his address. Anyway the followinf is his final comments, that i thought all american's and Vet's and current military personnel would like to know.

Btw-how does it feel knowing both my wife and I work for the military, in gs level jobs (im gs 14, she's gs 15) SUPERVISING a whole bunch of you fucking military "veteran" keyboard commandos? And neither of us served (for Christ's sake, im an immigrant, lol)

Neither of us joined the armed forces.. we both had prospects and potential. The military, and all your precious "comradery" is reserved for the bottom 10% of the population. Mouth breathers like YOU.

truthsayer

Seems you are also the center of focus with a lot of 'hate' as well. You give biased views and argue other peoples views, which is probably what started your heated debate with this guy. Not disagreeing that his statement is off, yet saying you tend to feel free to give your biased opinion quite often. Perhaps step back the keyboard arguments a tad?

3 sides to every story....his/ his/ and the truth.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So you're bitching about him saying what he thinks. Get the fuck over it, Don't like his opinion ignore him, ain't like he's doing anything but trolling you.

Dunno why people get all up in a bunch over stuff on the internet anymore.

If someone does not like my thought, views or opinions is fine with me as it is a right for each and everyone of us, and the same goes for me as if i do not like someone else's thought's, views or opinions, i can just keep that to myself and go on about my daily business.

Why is it that people HAVE to make THEIR thought's, views and opinions made to everyone else?

If you don't like it then DO NOT fucking post.

I have seen more people banned for sticking to some silly ass ideal that only made sense to themselves, than for any other reason.

Flame away!

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived