Sundown Audio

Alright. I know Stereo Integrity is related to Sundown, so I'm not sure what else to do here. Here's my situation. LAST Tuesday, I ordered an SI HT 18 D2 from Stereo Integrity. Then, on Wednesday, I ordered 2 more, since I meant to order 3 the first time. The 2 I ordered on Wednesday have arrived and are all fine and dandy. The one from Tuesday hasn't even shipped yet. I've been trying since Saurday to contact these guys about my order, since I really need the 3rd by the 24th. I can't do anything with 2 of these. So, I'm out my money, out a woofer, and out a bunch of time trying to get a hold of Stereo Integrity to inform them of their error. I'm not sure where else to go here, if someone has ANY way of getting me in touch with these guys PLEASE let me know.

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

Nick Lemons is the owner of SI.

Here is the contact info.

Stereo Integrity
3071 Cutrite Dr.
Claremont, NC 28610

Phone number: (731) 439-XMAX

Business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Check all your info and make sure you bought and payed for the third speaker, it is possible that the order did not go through if you received an order after the first one.

If it turns out you hadn't payed for the first one you ordered then simply order one more and you should be good to go.

Tough to know what is going on with no extra info on your first purchase.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Alright. I know Stereo Integrity is related to Sundown, so I'm not sure what else to do here. Here's my situation. LAST Tuesday, I ordered an SI HT 18 D2 from Stereo Integrity. Then, on Wednesday, I ordered 2 more, since I meant to order 3 the first time. The 2 I ordered on Wednesday have arrived and are all fine and dandy. The one from Tuesday hasn't even shipped yet. I've been trying since Saurday to contact these guys about my order, since I really need the 3rd by the 24th. I can't do anything with 2 of these. So, I'm out my money, out a woofer, and out a bunch of time trying to get a hold of Stereo Integrity to inform them of their error. I'm not sure where else to go here, if someone has ANY way of getting me in touch with these guys PLEASE let me know.

It might help if you could provide your name.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Zachary Staat, order # is 13954. And, I did pay for the third one.

Edit* Also, I have already called. I found the phone number entertaining as well, haha!

Edited by TZspeakersZac

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.