DC Sound Lab

ISO: DC Audio level 5 m1 18" Subwoofer

I have this posted on "Want to Buy" section as well. i thought it would help to have it in this section since more DC specific people would be involved with this sub-forum.

The sub i need is one to match (only in specs, not dust cap/logo colors):

DC m1 Level 5 18" 2 ohm DVC.

Please, if you have any info PM me.

I know this sub is no longer being made, thats why i need as much help as i can get. i feel like im looking for the holy grail haha.

Edited by Swampy

I don't claim to know how to solve anything, I just practice the basics. There is nothing worse than wasting hours over a problem that should have taken 5 mins. Anything I post and claim to know, I know simply because of a lesson learned from a mistake on my part.

im curious, is there any way that i could build a sub to match my current one above? im just wondering if its possible to have it not be necessarily a DC sub through and through, but to still function just like my current one enough to be used as a pair?

(i truly dont know if this is a stupid question or not? kind of feels like one)

Edited by Swampy

I don't claim to know how to solve anything, I just practice the basics. There is nothing worse than wasting hours over a problem that should have taken 5 mins. Anything I post and claim to know, I know simply because of a lesson learned from a mistake on my part.

im curious, is there any way that i could build a sub to match my current one above? im just wondering if its possible to have it not be necessarily a DC sub through and through, but to still function just like my current one enough to be used as a pair?

(i truly dont know if this is a stupid question or not? kind of feels like one)

find a m1 level 5 motor on a forum, and DC will sell you the soft parts to make it an original lv5 m1

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

thats awesome! do you think that the motor would be easier to find then the sub as a whole? im just trying to get an idea of what to expect for the length of my search time.

i have broadened my search to any sized sub that has the m1 level 5 motor on it. i feel like having it reconned to an 18" is a better option anyways.

if anyone has any information, please pm me.

• 8 years later...