Sonic Electronix

advice for car audio noobie

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do something like this if you are using a circular saw. Use a straight guide that is clamped down on both ends to achieve that straight line cut.

IMAG0279_zpsmj7wu2df.jpg

Straight cut achieved.

IMAG0278_zpscsbwqv8p.jpg

When doing this, make sure you use some kind of square when you line up the straight edge to ensure you get 90 degree corners.

Lets not turn this into a vs thread. If it was me, I'd get the siundqubed amp. But all are pretty decent quality.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I would just like to know why one amp rated at 1200watts costs 70 bucks more than one rated at 1700watts. What makes it worth the extra dough

with soundqubed youre are getting a quality amp that should last you a life time as long as everything is hooked up right and if im not mistaken will do a tad over rated. soundqubed is up there with some of the best brands and is quite a bit cheaper. the sq amp would be my choice. and sq amps are more efficient and wont be as hard on your electrical.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Fifth and most important: There's nothing wrong with asking for help. Feel free to PM me :)

Notice that? Most important is to message him. Lmfao. Snow, you crack me up.

For real though, all snow said, true. Minus the most important being to message him. I'd say the most important is to not have some flames in the car.... so do shit properly. ;)

You guys are relentless lol

Archived