Sonic Electronix

advice for car audio noobie

i actually have a very similar cord it has a female 3.5 headphone to two female rca cable. I will try it out and post my results. In general its best to have the sub box facing the rear of the car correct? rather than it facing the inside of the car? Also one of the RCA inputs on the amp had the center piece come out. i am speaking with soundqubed about it to see what can be done. it still works with one input for the moment.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using an original cd did not help. Using my phone to send the signal directly to the amp seemed to have a cleaner bass but did not help with the higher bass tones. Should i try to put the low pass filter to 200hz and see if that helps at all? Its set to what i think is 100-110 hz

Or his car might simply just not like those frequencys.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived