Hifonics X2600.1D

SickWickedClown

just look at the board, even with gods help it wouldnt do rated.

Why? Does this board look that much different than the guts of almost any other amp?

lol you know hifonics admits that none of their amps do rated aside from the elite series, which barely does rated at 15v 1/10th of a second sine wave burps? go look at meades video of the brutus elite 1700.

edit: hifonics has cheap prices because its made cheaply. so what if its the same amp board as a soundqubed amp? that $100 price difference (or whatever it is) is dictated by the quality of parts used on the pcb board.

Why would they openly admit that and then CEA stamp on their products?

And I did NOT know that. Got any sources to back that up? People spout off so much bullshit because a friend of a friend told them so.. or they read it somewhere without a credible source.

I understand them using the same board and probably different quality components, but can you SEE that? "Just look at the board.." ignorant, just ignorant - unless of course you got your hands on one and put a magnifying glass into it...

plus it is NOT a debate. it will either do rated or not. Hifonics never had a good track record - but we'll see when someone actually tests THIS one.

It did rated power @15volts though. That being said I am not nearly a hifonics hater, it isn't what I would use but compared to Boss type amps it is just fine. It isn't the cleanest power you can get and it is a bit power hungry but there are FAR worse amps you could use.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just look at the board, even with gods help it wouldnt do rated.

Why? Does this board look that much different than the guts of almost any other amp?

lol you know hifonics admits that none of their amps do rated aside from the elite series, which barely does rated at 15v 1/10th of a second sine wave burps? go look at meades video of the brutus elite 1700.

edit: hifonics has cheap prices because its made cheaply. so what if its the same amp board as a soundqubed amp? that $100 price difference (or whatever it is) is dictated by the quality of parts used on the pcb board.

Why would they openly admit that and then CEA stamp on their products?

And I did NOT know that. Got any sources to back that up? People spout off so much bullshit because a friend of a friend told them so.. or they read it somewhere without a credible source.

I understand them using the same board and probably different quality components, but can you SEE that? "Just look at the board.." ignorant, just ignorant - unless of course you got your hands on one and put a magnifying glass into it...

plus it is NOT a debate. it will either do rated or not. Hifonics never had a good track record - but we'll see when someone actually tests THIS one.

It did rated power @15volts though. That being said I am not nearly a hifonics hater, it isn't what I would use but compared to Boss type amps it is just fine. It isn't the cleanest power you can get and it is a bit power hungry but there are FAR worse amps you could use.

I like your logic! for the price, if it gets your subs movin, why not?!

PS, CLEAN ass box in that F150 you got there Skippy!

F O.

Kranny knows his shit very well, arguing with him won't work. That being said, I doubt this amp will do rated but only testing will tell. I'd rather spend a few bucks more and get a Soundqubed, T-fade clamped 3k+ out of the 2200.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

There is no argument if there is a credible source to any "fact" that anyone states. Because YOU say so, tells me nothing. For all I know Kranny could be 12 yr old girl who has never used any car audio equipment but just spouts off shit he/she read/heard. I mean NO disrespect Kranny, but this is the internet...

Arguing with me is not going to work either, because THERE IS NOT ARGUMENT. Is there an argument that the world is round? no, its a fact. You are correct, testing and only testing will tell.

YOU'D rather spend the extra couple hundred bucks because thats what YOU want. Not everyone who races WANTS a Ferrari.

F O.

why buy an amp that claims it does 2k at 14v when it does 2k at 15.2v when I can buy an amp that says it does 2k at 14.4 and it do more than rated.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

You do know what thread/topic you are in. This is all about testing a SPECIFIC amp. that has still YET to have posted results. You cannot ASSUME this amp will perform just like an amp of the same brand, different model, different year.

I bought an amp that says it does 3000 at 14.4, and it does that and some. Oh and did I mention its a Maxxsonics amp?? Hifonics = Maxxsonics.

Can't write an amp off without testing!

And to answer your question, I wouldn't. I never said I was buying this amp. If you can read left to right, I simply am curious as to what it can put out - if it does rated or damn close then I would consider it because of the price.

Why buy an amp that claims to do 2k at 14v when it does 2k at 14v when you can buy an amp for $300+ more that will give you a few more watts at the same voltage? rhetorical.

F O.

why buy an amp that claims it does 2k at 14v when it does 2k at 15.2v when I can buy an amp that says it does 2k at 14.4 and it do more than rated.

So you are saying that you tested the Hifonics X2600D? It states that it can do 2600, not 2000.

F O.

Archived