XS Power

Heres the thing. It cant be a one time thing unless you are going to put it on as part of the show. If thats the case. Give someone 60 seconds to bust the windshield. If they do it they claim the prize. If they dont no prize. This gives you guys the chance to inspect first. Make sure nothing is hokey with the glass previously or someone hasnt removed something to make it go etc. That will draw a big ass crowd.

Whatever is done has to be done and validated. While the lowest voltage is cool its hard to validate. Plus people will just pull a battery or two and say oh look.

Heres the best one. Let's call it the I have a dream award. That one person who doesn't quite have the money but they are trying like hell to make it work. They may not have the best gear but the install is clean. They've got nice work done and take care of their car even if it has a million miles on it. They take pride in it even though its not the best car on the planet and their work and stereo shows. Thats the person who I feel would benefit the most from a cash prize. What would be even better if you could get others to pitch in on it. The sundowns the DCs the other vendors and get that person a full install that they may not ever have a chance to accumulate with their current financial status.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

one could be the to person who had the longest drive

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Heres the thing. It cant be a one time thing unless you are going to put it on as part of the show. If thats the case. Give someone 60 seconds to bust the windshield. If they do it they claim the prize. If they dont no prize. This gives you guys the chance to inspect first. Make sure nothing is hokey with the glass previously or someone hasnt removed something to make it go etc. That will draw a big ass crowd.

Whatever is done has to be done and validated. While the lowest voltage is cool its hard to validate. Plus people will just pull a battery or two and say oh look.

Heres the best one. Let's call it the I have a dream award. That one person who doesn't quite have the money but they are trying like hell to make it work. They may not have the best gear but the install is clean. They've got nice work done and take care of their car even if it has a million miles on it. They take pride in it even though its not the best car on the planet and their work and stereo shows. Thats the person who I feel would benefit the most from a cash prize. What would be even better if you could get others to pitch in on it. The sundowns the DCs the other vendors and get that person a full install that they may not ever have a chance to accumulate with their current financial status.

this is one of my favorite ideas here, xs should take like 10 ideas and make a poll out of it/

I like what n8 said. I feel like it doesn't make sense to give money to someone who already has a huge build and a nice car and all.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

The first idea we had was a windshield bashing competition. Line up everyone that wants to enter in one line. Everyone starts playing at the same time, and the first one to bust it out wins.

Then the reality of the days we live in kicked in and shut this idea down. XS Power and Slamology could be held liable for if someone entered the contest, smashed their windshield, and then had an accident on the way home from the show. Even with having them sign a release they could still come back on us and the show. Doesn't make sense, but could happen.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg