Sonic Electronix

Anyone in the Schenectady, NY Area have a DD-1?

there ya go bumpin, hdorre has what you need.

and i know update NY doesn't have squat for us bassheads. it's all entry level stuff or way over priced jl stuff. i boycotted the boomer in Albany. the guy said i got ripped off buying the ct 1400.1. he said that if i want some real power he would sell me the alpine mrp 2100w for $750. i wanted to punch him in the mouth!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Hey guys about a meet im up in the Saratoga area and am in process of getting a club together. I have started setting up a meet for last week in april up in this area, if you guys are interested please pm me. I also have a website i just started today but am still working on it (that will be obvious when you see it). Check it out http://www.teamaudioassault.com

Also Aj11 shoot me a PM of what type of wire and stuff you are in search of, i have a load of install stuff for times like this.

Thanks guys.

I'll def hit you up about a meet. i need to get my build started first. right now all i have is a deck and some deadner. not bad for only having the car 3days. but no demos for me for a while. I'd love to.be part of a team whatever. count me in!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

i was gonna get the ct sounds 0g wiring kit. i want everything matching. but I'm.getting impatient. just want to.run some wires and get a temp bass set up until i get the meso subs.

but i am dead ass about joining Man! I'm gonna send my boys who love audio that link and see what kind of interest i get. but if i Can be part of a team that does Demos, supports charity, and helps other bassheads I'm down man. that's as long as i get one of those sick decals i see on the home page!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Yea get everyone together you know and just remember the site is not complete, not even close. I will be working on it for next day or two as well as getting some other things going. The bigger we can get this club, the better. I am sick and tired by there not being any real location to go buy or even talk about true car audio. All the shops in this area do nothing but sell the overpriced mainstream stuff, and ive tried to get a couple to get some of these other companies but they say there is not a large enough demand in this area (i think they just need to open their eyes).

What size decal would you want? At this point of just starting out i can not hand out freebies but i do have a vendor that sponsors us already so i can get any and all for a good price. So hit me up. Thanks

Archived