Sundown Audio

Hello my name is josh, im new to the forms and car audio. I've been researching for the past week and learned about the potential of sundowns SA line of subs. I came to the conclusion that i wanted the SA-12 because price, size and performance.

I like reference bass (punchy). My music choices include D&B, Metal-core, and Dance Hall. i wish to keep the bass as close to what the artist intend the track to sound.

IDK if anyone has done this before but i ant the box to be able to play in car and also be pulled out and played at the house. I just need to know how to power them out the car.

I need a box design that would deliver the audio performance i desire.

The amp i looking at are the Hifonics BRX1600.1D or the BRX1100.1D also heard good things about MB Quart ONX1.1000D and MB Quart ONX1.1600D . I might go for the MB, unless someone has a better suggestion? BUDGET around $200...less will be good

please help me get the components right so i can move on to the next step of my audio journey

Vehicle : 1999 Toyota Corolla

Location in the vehicle: Trunk

Space available (Width x Height x Depth): " W x " H x " D Need to take measurements will update asap

Sub-woofer make and model: Sundown SA-12 D2

Number of Sub-woofers: One

Box Style: Ported

Type of Port: Kerfed or Slot

Music: Mostly Bass dominant music, D&B, Electro, Dancehall. Metalcore with some rap

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: Music, Movies, Party...use for everything musical. Reference Bass reproduction

I will build a second identical system to run in parallel if this is successful and meets my liking

Edited by Deep Bass Dreams