Always love to see other Cherokees on here! Nice pickup man :drink40:

Appreciate it. :D

2 shd 24"s on around 10k would get nasty

1368215696954.jpg

I wish man, I wish haha... I just want simple and loud. I'll probably start on that by this fall. I hope. I'm definitely gonna have to sound deaden my roof like hell.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Nice Ride Brother

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Note: the side trim, mirrors, and bumpers look much better now. I hit them with some Meguiar's Ultimate Black trim restorer. I highly recommend it, so far. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I finally got the radio working. I have sound now. Damn wiring issues. I still have a short somewhere on the fuse for my radio constant/overhead lights/ac backlight/door locks (you think they put enough shit on one circuit?), so I ran a new constant to the front battery. I'll eventually (HOPEFULLY) find the short. I have the feeling it's my cargo light, the bulb to it is blown and the other one is fine. Besides the fact that it was loose when I got it, so I feel like someoen has tampered with it...

Overall, I'm happy to have some damn sound finally, but this short bullshit is still bugging me. Kinda hard to unload the car at night.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I finally got the radio working. I have sound now. Damn wiring issues. I still have a short somewhere on the fuse for my radio constant/overhead lights/ac backlight/door locks (you think they put enough shit on one circuit?), so I ran a new constant to the front battery. I'll eventually (HOPEFULLY) find the short. I have the feeling it's my cargo light, the bulb to it is blown and the other one is fine. Besides the fact that it was loose when I got it, so I feel like someoen has tampered with it...

Overall, I'm happy to have some damn sound finally, but this short bullshit is still bugging me. Kinda hard to unload the car at night.

thats odd, there is literally a circuit for every thing on my 2000

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Had 175000 on my 96 when I sold it.. blend door issues. Wall it do a 158!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

thats odd, there is literally a circuit for every thing on my 2000

That's what I thought, but that's what was listed on that fuse. It's crazy. That's a lot of wiring to go through to find a short.

Had 175000 on my 96 when I sold it.. blend door issues. Wall it do a 158!

I may waaaaaaaay down the road. Right now I'm thinking about 2 15s in a sub up/port back setup. Just gotta wait for now.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

If you want loud for cheap go with some xfl's, mine got nasty of 1900w each but now I'm moving on to some tantrics.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

If you want loud for cheap go with some xfl's, mine got nasty of 1900w each but now I'm moving on to some tantrics.

I'll check them out. I've never looked into AB before.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived