Hmmmmm.... I didn't know adding a vehicle would start a build log, but here she is the day after I got her.

1891266_853620607996966_414989531_n.jpg

1908257_853619541330406_1422075882_n.jpg

1970578_853619767997050_702494926_n.jpg

61765_853620041330356_663070933_n.jpg

No plans as of yet. Got life stuff to take care of before I start playing around with her.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Very nice looking suv man. I always like that style of Cherokee. They get loud with walls just sayin.... lol

Nice Jeep man I had one exactly like this one just red. Tuned in :domodance:

2006 Monte Carlo

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 SSA ZCON 12's

5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz

Soundqubed 3500.1

PAC LC-1

Singer 320 Amp Alt

XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk

Super Start AGM Under Hood

80ft+ Sky High 1/0

40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener

Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids

Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Alpine 1" Tweeters

Alpine MRP-F300

Very nice looking suv man. I always like that style of Cherokee. They get loud with walls just sayin.... lol

Oh yeah, she's beautiful. I think I'm going no wall. Maybe a couple of HDC3 15s on a Q1.3500. Maybe...

Nice Jeep man I had one exactly like this one just red. Tuned in :domodance:

Thanks man. Builds will come eventually.

Fuck yeah!!

Laura and I bought one a bit after we were married.

Dropped 288k on that bastard. All we put on it was regular service and tires I shit you not.

We loved that thing.

Looks hella clean. Nice pull bro.

I hope to get that many outta this one. It rolled over 159k right after I got it. What motor did you have? I've got the 4.0L I6. Plenty of power. Gas mileage, however... I think I'm due for a tune up and oil change. And it definitely needs the tires balanced. I got up to 70 on the interstate and she was shakin' worse than a whore in church.

Like I said guys, builds are coming. Funds are my main factor right now (and probably always will be), but as soon as I get things straightened out I'll get started on something (maybe not audio, but something). My main problem right now is a wiring issue. The fuse for my radio's constant kept blowing, which lead me to believe there was a short. Well... I ran a new constant for the radio directly to the battery, and now the fuse on my radio's wiring harness keeps blowing, with or without the radio plugged in. Which I'm guessing means I have a faulty wiring harness... So I have no sound at all for the moment. Only thing I know to do is get a cheap radio to use for a while and see if that changes anything. :shrug: I haven't checked yet, but I'm gonna see if that fuse keeps blowing now that the radio is no longer a part of it's circuit. My radio constant, A/C backlights, and overhead lamps are all on the same fuse. So I have no lights either. Fuck me, right?

Other than that, I fucking love this thing. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Mine was a 96, 4.0 inline 6. One of the most bullet proof engines ever built dude.

Fuck, the only difference of ours and yours, ours was white.

That inline had a lot of toruqe, and would get up and go with the quickness.

My milage was around 15-18.

Maintain it, and it will go for years :)

grats on the buy kid, i know you where wanting. ;)

I'm getting 11.5 on average :( Yeah, I need a tune up. Hell yeah it's got a lot of torque. I'm still kinda getting used to driving again, so when occasions like when I have an opportunity to go but a car is coming happen I accidently peel out. Like, *EEEEEEE-Vroooooooom* "Was that me?"

It's so fucking awesome to have freedom again. Now to get a job and start school...

Esmeralda is spanish for Emerald, FYI. ;) I always pick weird ass names for stuff... Hell, I named my dog "dirt" in German.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived