Sundown Audio

nendos sound great. Not the loudest out there by a long shot though.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Making a midrange "loud" is not really difficult -- but then again, we weren't building JUST a midrange.

The NeoPro is designed to produce excellent MIDBASS down to the ~50-70 Hz region in a vehicle door panel -- which is Infinite Baffle. In order to do so the parameters had to be tailored for this ; this type of tailoring will reduce sensitivity. As with a subwoofer -- a lower sensitivity (via Hoffman's Iron Law) typically results in more bottom-end. I also wanted them to sound clean rather than simply screaming -- which is another comment many owners will make; that they sound very clean as well.

Most typical PA drivers, if designed for midbass at all, require a ported enclosure to produce good amounts of it. Then there are many that are simply mids; which will have no appreciable output below ~200 Hz or so -- these will have the highest sensitivity and be the "loudest" at higher frequencies.

I am looking into developing some high sensitivity units tailored more towards midrange for customers that want that style speaker -- but I have no ETA or public information yet.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I absolutely love my neo pro v2 10s. Crossed over 80-4.5k on ~250w each.

20140222_181448.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?