CE Auto Electric Supply

Smurfboy has been caught, this time not by his mom.

I would assume the car wouldn't start because for one what snow side but 2 the connection would be weak and not good for much of anything but lighting the bulb.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Nothing. It would be no different than connecting the test light to either battery post. The light has so much internal resistance I'm not sure it would even allow the starter solenoid to engage, let alone energize the starter and power all the other electronics

correct i did a test on this in lab one day ( studying electronic engineering ), where we had a simple series circuit with some resistors, with a steady 18 volts power supply. i used place an analog meter on one of the resistors to measure the resistance ( same as an analog test light in this sense very high internal resistance ), and had a digital meter measuring the current at the same time. the current was about 45 % less when i had the analog meter ( or in this case the light ) in the circuit