Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Gunnem

Dear Steve, I appreciate System of the Month

Dear Steve,

I cannot speak for everyone else but I really enjoy the SOTM contest.

I like the months with a smaller amount of nominations because fully reading 30 builds to give a fair vote is hard to do.

I always thought of SOTM as the flagship of the forum and I hope it is never retired.

Thank you.

• Like (+1 Rep) 19

i also really enjoy SOTM haha. i entered my last system and even tho it was really terrible it was still fun to be entered in something and have that chance to win. also its a really good way to get sweet ideas from others and bring the smd family closer

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Yeah I have always enjoyed the competition it made. It was also what brought me here

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

SOTM is what made me sign up for an account, back in 2010, but i had been stalking the forum since the tahoe rebuild back in 09. hard to believe it has been 5 years since i was first introduced to the forum. i still love the forum. the ammount of knowledge here, and the people willing to help is un matched in my opinion

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

right on man, thanks for the post :)

Ill do what i can to keep it going for you guys. We are supposed to have another one this month i am just waiting on Chode to get it up and running.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

I enjoy it, haven't had a build done enough to where it meets the requirements to be entered (naked boxes mostly lol). Still want to enter sometime though. Hopefully it keeps going for a little while so I can get in on it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

hell yeah man! I do too! Its cool to see what other people like to see and like to build, and what they are proud of! I have always liked sotm! My car is almost complete, and I plan to enter it!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks for the thread.

Thanks for the post Steve

I love System of the Month as well and hope it never leaves. I even offered to throw some cash in a few months back in efforts to keep it going. It's spring and people are building, late spring/early summer and SoTM will blow up again. Eventually though maybe people will keep what they have for the most part unless new people come and are making their first or something. Of course there is always those people who rebuild every 6 months, lol. Those who won it but haven't changed their setup can't renter so over time there is a lot of those people floating around, nature of the beast. Again though, truly appreciate and love SoTM. =)

Edit: I as well am in the middle of a build and hope to enter when done.

Edited by Karkov
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2