Sign in to follow this  
Gunnem

Dear Steve, I appreciate System of the Month

hell yeah man! I do too! Its cool to see what other people like to see and like to build, and what they are proud of! I have always liked sotm! My car is almost complete, and I plan to enter it!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Maybe instead of getting rid of sotm you can make it a spring/summer thing. Less people building during the cold months instead they are collecting gear for their build.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Maybe instead of getting rid of sotm you can make it a spring/summer thing. Less people building during the cold months instead they are collecting gear for their build.

maybe you could paint your box and enter

IMO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177837-brand-new-ct-sounds-1254-already-being-a-pos/
OFFICIAL Funniest Thread of the Year 2014: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/182497-off-topic-building-a-box-no-bass-what-to-do/

On 4/30/2014 at 9:23 PM, meade916 said:

hahahah Gunnem that shit is funny bro

On 7/4/2014 at 8:22 AM, Soccerballzs said:

Gunnem You crack me up!! Love the pics!!!

On 6/12/2014 at 10:58 AM, JEFFYBOI said:

You got a funny personality. Which is cool man, unlike some of the dicks on here. :ph34r:

Be Nice to EVERYONE or ignore them: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198751-bickering-acting-an-asshole-ban

I just stumbled across this site in the past month or two and SOTM I believe is what brought me here. Went ahead and signed up just so I could vote (along with being able to post). Being so fresh to the site I was a little bummed to hear the contest might be ending as I plan to do a build within the next year or so.

On a side note, I think this website is absolutely awesome from the content to the members' willingness to help out with questions or concerns, as well as you (Meade) being quite involved with the members. I've been out of the audio game for a good 7-8 years, but after visiting here everyday it rekindled my love lol. Purchased a couple subs and am absolutely pumped to start getting gear together to enter my own build!

maybe you could paint your box and enter

that's a great idea, currently don't have a box though lol. Things change so fast I just never put those finale touches on before. Decided my next build isn't done until all wires are tucked away and the box is carpeted or shiny with paint.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I really love having SOTM around. im finally at a point where im almost ready to enter a vehicle.

I cant speak for other members on here but i would gladly help contribute money/new gear from my own pocket to help keep it running.

HU: Pioneer Deh-80PRS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I also LOVE system of the month aswell. I always check in atleast twice a month to see who has won and nominated for SOTM. It's an awesome thing that you do for us Steve. If you ever need equipment/gear for SOTM I would contribute as well to keep it going.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Ill do what i can to keep it going for you guys.

I'd like the opportunity to win a golden ticket

that ensures the right to schedule a time for a tour of the SMD garage

and demos from the hoe, lexus, honda, and toyota. :drink40:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

IMO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177837-brand-new-ct-sounds-1254-already-being-a-pos/
OFFICIAL Funniest Thread of the Year 2014: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/182497-off-topic-building-a-box-no-bass-what-to-do/

On 4/30/2014 at 9:23 PM, meade916 said:

hahahah Gunnem that shit is funny bro

On 7/4/2014 at 8:22 AM, Soccerballzs said:

Gunnem You crack me up!! Love the pics!!!

On 6/12/2014 at 10:58 AM, JEFFYBOI said:

You got a funny personality. Which is cool man, unlike some of the dicks on here. :ph34r:

Be Nice to EVERYONE or ignore them: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198751-bickering-acting-an-asshole-ban

People (members of SMD) REALLY need to start getting back in there and nominate. I see people that nominate themselves, but others nominating would build it up ALOT better.

This forum has SEVERAL members. and SEVERAL post here every day (I'm one of them).

SOTM should be one of the first places everyone should visit when you first log on to SMD. This is the ONLY forum that does something fun like this for the people of the forum ...

Steve, Admins, Mods ... Just a suggestion here ...

But is there any way you could relocate the SOTM section to just under the recent topics section so that it would be alot more noticeable ??? Maybe it would bring the attention back if people didn't have to scroll down so far to get to it ... With alot more phones being used these days, alot of the stuff on the lower end of the forums never get the attention that they deserve ...

• Like (+1 Rep) 3