XS Power

Thats another thing I posts in my original post. When I press up button, the button sinks in then the down button comes up

When I press down, the up button comes up making it able to press. I cant press both.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Yup..

You need a RMA

The "bubble buttons" feel like they "crack" or "burst"

This, this is a HUGE huge weak spot on this unit.

Again, im on my second display, for the same issue.

They know about it.

Edited by KyLar96

Yeah.. I mean I maybe pressed the button 4 times then the problems started. Really something they should look into. Didn't even get 10mins out this unit.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

I mean I can even take a pic of the unit and you can see that one button is up and the other is down. Now if I press the button that's up it goes down and the other one that was down goes up. Make sense? Is there a way I can use the alt with out the VCM? Kinda out of a car ATM lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

So went out and started the car.

Turned on car

VCM read low

I press up

Goes to hi

Then I press both and it goes to ADJ then if I press either or button it goes to Loc.

But even so, this unit is fucked either way cause the button.. But can I even get it to work so I can drive my car?! Lmfao.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Well talking to xs, sending it in today.

Now.. To get my alt correct.

On the plug he sent me, one goes to the battery, and the other goes to a contsent 12 after key turn.

Blue goes to battery, and the yellow goes to the fuse box like stated on the paper I got with it.

Without the VCM plugged in I'm still reading 11.9/12.0v

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

why not wire it to the stock alt plug. sometimes you need a 500 ohm diode to trigger the alt.. just tap into the stock alternator plug and it should work

You either do not have your alt wired up correctly or your alt is not working. If everything is wired up correctly and you unhook the VCM controller, then the VCM has no impact on the output of the alternator. If you are reading 11.9 or 12V with the VCM unplugged, then you are only reading battery voltage.

Check your alternator and make sure everything is hooked up properly. If this is a single alternator set up, then you should just have to plug your stock harness into the alternator.

If this is a dual alt set up, then 99% of the problem is people do not wire the second alt up correctly. If you have a 4 pin oval alt you have to get power going into the alt to turn it on. THE VCM IS NOT DESIGNED TO DO THIS.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Talked to singer. VCM is working but the buttons are all messed up. And Singer informed me with after talking and trying stuff out for about an hour that the PCM is fried and that's why the alt isn't charging. You can lock this now. Thanks !

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows