electrical problem please help!@!@!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive had the same gains set for like 3 months and they were fine till now i lowered the gain so there barley getting power and it happens at all levels. But it jdoes gets worse the louder it gets and ive checked all of the speakers and they all do the same it sounds like the speakers are trying to play the same notes the subs are and cant handle it but i dont know why that would be happening.

Your still not saying if your gains are clean or not. Also do you have a hpf for your mids and highs

Try using speakers not mounted in the car and see what happens. Distortion happens when there is a short that allows contact from a live wire from the amplifier to touch the body. The short is either coming from a wire or a speaker grounding out on the body, and till you can isolate which one it is your chasing your tail.

Personally i would pull it all out and start over with all new wire cause it only takes one little strand to touch the body and cause all kinds of havoc.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Have you tried replacing all the amplifiers with others in their place to rule them out?

Mids amplifier and sub amplifier?

The point here is to leave no stone unturned, something is causing the noise and you cannot rule anything out.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i switched the mids n higs amp out with my brothers amp there both ct sounds 125.4s and i unpluged the power from the bass amp and the problem was still there i also wiied a pwx 8 out of its box and with a speaker wire straight from the amp to the speaker and with everything the problem still happens.

sorry mom...

No.... Your mom should have swallowed you when she had the chance. Your posts are bordering the side of un-readable. You expect us to read your mind or something? Come on here asking for help, have everyone including myself put forth their time and effort, and you can't even type legibly enough to help us solve your issue? Then you cock an attitude when a fellow member calls you out on the issue?

Or are you just so complacent that you expect me or anyone else to help regardless of how you act? Don't expect to get anything more when you bite the hand that feeds

Grow up. Get a brain. Stop being a dingbat. And GTFO.

I'm done. Go fix your own problems

sorry mom...

No.... Your mom should have swallowed you when she had the chance. Your posts are bordering the side of un-readable. You expect us to read your mind or something? Come on here asking for help, have everyone including myself put forth their time and effort, and you can even type legibly enough to help us solve your issue? Then you cock an attitude when a fellow member calls you out on the issue?

Or are you just so complacent that you expect me or anyone else to help regardless of how you act? Don't expect to get anything more when you bite the hand that feeds

Grow up. Get a brain. Stop being a dingbat. And GTFO.

I'm done. Go fix your own problems

I fucking love you Chris. I've been waiting for someone to flip on him

This idiot doesn't do a damn thing to trouble shoot, even though we have told him what to do multiple times.

edit: I'm assuming you still remember him from this as well.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177837-brand-new-ct-sounds-1254-already-being-a-pos/page-2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived