?  

1. 1.

• dumb
    • not dumb

You can have a fuel gauge with a fuel cell just like you can have a fuel gauge with a regular gas tank. You could just know your ride and be able to tell when you'll need gas soon or you can just open it up every once in a while to see how much gas you have like I used to do. LoL.

yea i didnt thank tht itd b tht difficult. but sum ppl say tht they dont like em bcuzz of tht fact. but i dnt have a truck thtz layd out so i dnt kno 4myself........

wouldnt a big skid plate from front 2 back help protect everything? i planned on gettin sum metal and just boltin it up along the bottom of my car wen i bagg it. tht way i dnt rip xhaust, or bust roll pan or nethang like tht.......du u guyz think thtll b a smrt decission??

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would work but it will hurt your motor over time from the weight

o i wasnt meanin a thick piece of metal, just sumthyn 2 cover up all my stuff......possible just sheet metal. and itll hafta only b held up with boltz or hex head screwz or sumthyn, tht way i kuld easily remove it if needed

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

o i wasnt meanin a thick piece of metal, just sumthyn 2 cover up all my stuff......possible just sheet metal. and itll hafta only b held up with boltz or hex head screwz or sumthyn, tht way i kuld easily remove it if needed

the problem with using sheet metal is that wont last long like i said about my gas tanks they opened up after two drags lukily they were full or my dumbass would not be here today but i learned anything a grinder can make quik work of the road will do the same

i'll bass race you with my tweeters

the problem with using sheet metal is that wont last long like i said about my gas tanks they opened up after two drags lukily they were full or my dumbass would not be here today but i learned anything a grinder can make quik work of the road will do the same

im not tlkn bout draggin tha sheet metal, im tlkn bout usin it 2 protect my shit from rippin off or fuckn up.......imma get sum sort of a drag block 4 my car......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

im not tlkn bout draggin tha sheet metal, im tlkn bout usin it 2 protect my shit from rippin off or fuckn up.......imma get sum sort of a drag block 4 my car......

ok then your in good shape just cover your basics oil pan trans pan muffler and cat you will have no problems i thought you meant you were goingto be dragging frame but with blocks your idea would work good

i'll bass race you with my tweeters