XS Power

First off.. Need help figuring out what batterie goes under the hood of this car.

Secondly I'm set on running 2500 wts rms out of the trunk.. I don't wanna do a highout put alt on this car but I will if I have to but just say I didn't have to whats size and how many would I need to support the 2500 wts but the catch is I wanna keep the weight to a minimum. Would I be better off going numerous small batteries or a large one ..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Originally it's a group 35 battery, the vehicle look up shows the d1200 as the closest replacement. Specs for your group size are 9.4"x6.8"x7.8" (lxwxh). If you had an extra inch of room I'd say add a 3400 under the hood, if not you've got the 4700 as solid option. As for the battery bank, could do 6 975s (35ah per, 26lbs ea) or 2 d3100s (110ah, 75lbs ea).