Mechman Alternators

Mechman screw me up. 2011 toyota sienna mini van problem with 240a s series voltage and amperage

When Ng a big 3 you keep all the stock wires connected.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

We are very sorry that the original poster received the wrong alternator, that was our mistake. We shipped the item via the same method of shipping that the customer specified on the website, the only reason it was $101 is because the customer is in Hawaii, and that is what the automatic shipping calculator on our online store came up with. Had the customer placed the order over the phone when we originally spoke with him, the shipping probably would have been less, and we could have discussed lead times in depth. As for the package being delivered to the wrong address by the FedEx driver, we obviously have no control over that. The package was addressed to the address specified by the customer when he placed the order on our online store. Here is what we have done to attempt to make it right with the customer-

- Replacement correct unit shipped to the customer free of charge

-Customer is being refunded his $101 shipping charges

-Customer is being sent an adjustable voltage boost module at no additional charge

Hopefully this resolves the situation, as there is not much more that can be done on our end to help resolve the issue. I think it is also fair to point out that the customer was trying our product, because he couldn't get his Nations Electric alternators to last. This is not to say anything bad about Nations, but rather to point out that this vehicle is a commercial Taxi van that runs 24 hours a day with a fair amount of load in hot conditions, and has been through several alternators from another company. The customer's loads are potentially higher than what the alternator he purchased is rated to provide at idle, so it is not surprising that the voltage is low.

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

And the other side comes out. Funny how that works

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And the problem is solved with the truth.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

you cant really blame it on Mechman. i know its frustrating doing all this extra work especially with a series of unfortunate events like that. but it sounds like mechman is doing everything in their power to correct the situation and get you taken care of.

Everything except send him an alternator that lives up to what they claim. As someone in the market for a high amp alternator upgrade for my jeep TJ I am thinking twice.

You don't pay good money for a crap product. And you damn sure don't pay good money for even worse service. Mistakes happen, I get it. But mechman should have taken better care of the guy.

Exchanging the defective product, making the customer pay for the return shipping and then using a 2week cheapest service to get him an alternator that also doesn't work is UNACCEPTABLE.

In the very least they should have had the manager or owner of the company call him, apologize to him man to man and then sent that alternator out on oh say 2 or 3 day express? Not overnight but just a gesture of good faith.

Even if Mechman sent him two defective Alternators, an on the phone apology goes a LONG way for this customer.

I am small business owner. I would NEVER allow a customer to go through something like this without me personally doing EVERYTHING in my power to retain my good name.

Integrity is priceless. You can't buy it in a store. Once you've lost it, you've lost it.

Hey Mechman. You done screwed the pooch bro's. Wonder what the reviews look like for the Mean Green Alternator ..

1.Do you know what shipping to and from Hawaii costs. Most companies will make you pay return shipping on orders. and return it using standard shipping. and if its really that big of a deal ill reimburse him the $68 he paid for shipping just to keep Mechmans good name (i have no affiliation with mechaman just think they make a quality product and have quality service and i am willing to defend that)

2. while it is unfortunate that he got the wrong one then a defective one. thats just bad luck. you cant really pin the entire reputation of the company on this single instance. look and the 100's of other people who are beyond happy with their mechamn product and the mechman quality of service.

3 We have all received a bad product at one point in our lives. even the best of companies dont catch everything in their Q/C process. it happens thats what they make warranties for.

Business lesson 101 Sincere apologies cost you nothing, cement your reputation and earn you money. lots of money.

As far as "bad shit happening". I can help you avoid this from happening in the first place-

Test your alternator when it is done being built. While testing it, ensure you label it correctly.

If a mistake happens, apologize profusely and make sure your customer is taken care of adequately. You don't have to go overboard but you can NEVER let your name be spoken of like this in such a public forum DIRECTLY to the people you market to.

Business lesson 202- Marketing. It costs a ton of money to get one single customer to buy your product. That same customer, when fully satisfied, will bring you tons of business and they in turn will bring you business. In an industry such as yours, almost completely web based, you can't afford to rebound from this.

That $68 you saved by sticking it this guy is going to cost you 10 fold in the very least to recover from.

I have no sympathy for most failing businesses in this country. Many of you haven't got a clue.

BTW I am member of oh probably 5 different forums -JeepForum.com, WranglerForum, Lightfighter, AR15.com and this one, just off the top of my head.

That $68 you saved was your 1st mistake and your weak ass public "apology" on here was even bigger.

business lesson 303....customers are NOT always right and a lot of times they are downright assholes. I have done the "apology" thing and taken excellent care of my customers only to watch them STILL shit on me. There is more to this bullshit story then is being told.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i posted before i saw mechman's post.....

and as usual I WAS RIGHT.

"business 101, you do this, you do that" lmao - please. This world is full of terrible customers. There are way more of those then terrible sellers. We gotta walk on eggshells so one of you lametards doesn't stick it to us and tell a one sided story on the internet. I just recently had a guy who was charged 8 bucks on amazon because we accidently undercharged shipping by sending both his products under one label. (he bought one one day and another the next). EIGHT BUCKS. No big deal, i didn't even think twice about it and just sent him the difference. He said "i'm a big fan, thanks" (among other things) and then he STILL wrote me a bad review. He actually was able to write TWO bad reviews because he purchased two products.

Being in business can be fun but times like this make me want to hang it up. I can only imagine the type of people that alternator companies have to deal with on a daily basis. If you guys saw the peoples tore up cars and the most fucked up wiring you ever saw, like i see every other day...(people pulling up to the shop) it's not hard to understand that 95% of you have no business installing your own alternator.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916