Mechman Alternators

Mechman screw me up. 2011 toyota sienna mini van problem with 240a s series voltage and amperage

Consumers in general have a shitty outlook on how things should be. The majority do anyway. Ok, not even the majority of all, but the majority of those who make their opinions be known. No matter the industry you are in. If you are the manager at taco bell, someone comes through your drive through and gets food to take home 20 minutes away, they will blame you because the food is cold. People think they deserve everything in the world and don't want to pay for the quality they feel they deserve.

Mechman comes to the rescue! Hope the Op is happy with that customer service.

Props to Mechman.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Mechman comes to the rescue! Hope the Op is happy with that customer service.

Props to Mechman.

if he isn't I vote ban hammer for life.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Its more of if you want more voltage or if your voltage is staying under what is ideal for your setup. Not talking full tilt but rather charging voltage.

or at least that's how I see it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Oops on Mechman . But humans make mistakes , and i think Mechman should be appuladed for there attempt to right a wrong . I bought 3 items on ebay and the seller had failed to put 1 item in. No big deal sent em an email and some pics and they said (hey our bad) we will ship it out .... Sometimes no matter what the customer fails to understand ...

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.