Got my first one last night! Have a feeling of getting hooked now

This is one of the symbols for the fraternity I joined; Tau Kappa Epsilon. It represents several core values and beliefs that I hold close to me, have made me a better man, and bring out the best of me. I love brothers and new family

CAM00020_zpsiftsp48q.jpg

The chunk missing, was a mole that peeled off when I took the bandage off. Have to fill it in when healed

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Tattoos are addictive. I started with my first one, one my right upper arm while I was in the Army. The minute I hopped out of the chair, I told the guy I'd be back the next day for my next. The next day at noon, I was waiting for him on the front steps of the shop with three of my Army buddies, and started the first half of what would turn into eight hours of work on the left side of my back.

What are the values out of curiosity.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

There is a lot of secrecy surrounding TKE knowledge. A broad approach is striving towards full and equal development of mind, body, and heart. As well as a piece of some of our principles:

We believe that the essential elements of true brotherhood are love, charity, and esteem; love, that binds our hearts with the sturdy chords of fraternal affection; charity, that is impulsive to see virtues in a brother and slow to reprove his faults; esteem, that is respectful to the honest convictions of others and that refrains from treading upon that which is sacred to spirit and conscience; these are the triple obligations of every brother in the bond.

Its crazy how you can become closer with a group than your own family. Be able to talk to them about things youve never talked to anyone about and know I wont be thought of differently because of who I am. Couldnt ask for better

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Nice tatt and story behind it. I started with some home made bullshit years ago then paid pros to cover it up and I am hooked now... Half sleeve left upper arm, Inside left forearm tattoo.. Full sleeved right arm (Needs finished) also have 1 more home made tattoo on the back to be covered eventually

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thats awesome man. Already thinking of another haha

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Archived