should i wire up fans for my amp?

Its not the grounding location at least, that's where my amp is grounded at. Id say re-running the speaker wires is where I'd start. Then get some 0-4 reducers so there isn't stray wires everywhere.

well i just bought 25 feet of 8guage ofc and i was thinking of running from the batt to the amp but not i got it i might just order some 4g and keep this for sub wires

I thought I saw a post saying you wired to 1ohm on the amp. My bad if I read it wrong.

with out music playing check finale impedace if your wiring to make sure. If you do have stray wires like it looks in the pic fix them. Look into the tool maker terminals.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ok, just thought of this.

if its not your wiring, gain setting, the use of boost, dirty music, voltage or location of the amp then it must be the amp.

u hook all speakers except one that is having the static sound. Turn the volume up until you can hear it then switch the speaker around to different channels, tell us what happens.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived