should i wire up fans for my amp?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, just thought of this.

if its not your wiring, gain setting, the use of boost, dirty music, voltage or location of the amp then it must be the amp.

u hook all speakers except one that is having the static sound. Turn the volume up until you can hear it then switch the speaker around to different channels, tell us what happens.

They all have the static and the problem is so rare that its hard to test stuff

Blake, I don't think you're necessarily a bad person but I do think you are starved for attention or something. Thread after thread you contradict yourself in one way or another seemingly for the sake of just keeping things going. I'm sure you've heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. You are on track to become the equivalent of that on this forum.

It's people like you that end up TRYING to give this forum a bad name because post after post you make it impossible to help you and I'm not talking about you having an unsolvable car audio problem. Then people that were originally just trying to help you end up either mad at you, or quit trying to help. Then they give you what you have coming to you, then you quit the forum and take it to Facebook or wherever to talk shit about us. Don't let it go that far. Straighten your ass up.

Ok if all speakers are getting static I can only think of a few things creating the issue.

1. Check that RCA inputs on the amp aren't loose

2. Redo all the wiring

3. Turn the gain down and any boost off

4. Set eq to flat

5. Fix the "trimmed wiring" with either what the amp is made for or tool maker reducers

6. Check RCA connection at the back of the head unit, make sure the preouts aren't loose on the hu

7. Check voltage at the amps at full tilt (clean and set with dd1 or scope)

while testing for the noise use a store bought cd, can't beat the quality of an original cd no matter what anyone says

8. If none of that helps contact the company you got the amp from and see what they say.

9. If you tried a different amp with the same issue then its clearly not the amp but the install

10. If number 9 is correct take Otto a shop and pay them to go over all your wiring/redo it all.

you have 2 amps correct? If so why does it look like the 4ch has several turn on leads going unto it? Only needs one.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Blake, I don't think you're necessarily a bad person but I do think you are starved for attention or something. Thread after thread you contradict yourself in one way or another seemingly for the sake of just keeping things going. I'm sure you've heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. You are on track to become the equivalent of that on this forum.

It's people like you that end up TRYING to give this forum a bad name because post after post you make it impossible to help you and I'm not talking about you having an unsolvable car audio problem. Then people that were originally just trying to help you end up either mad at you, or quit trying to help. Then they give you what you have coming to you, then you quit the forum and take it to Facebook or wherever to talk shit about us. Don't let it go that far. Straighten your ass up.

Lol

Ok if all speakers are getting static I can only think of a few things creating the issue.

1. Check that RCA inputs on the amp aren't loose

2. Redo all the wiring

3. Turn the gain down and any boost off

4. Set eq to flat

5. Fix the "trimmed wiring" with either what the amp is made for or tool maker reducers

6. Check RCA connection at the back of the head unit, make sure the preouts aren't loose on the hu

7. Check voltage at the amps at full tilt (clean and set with dd1 or scope)

while testing for the noise use a store bought cd, can't beat the quality of an original cd no matter what anyone says

8. If none of that helps contact the company you got the amp from and see what they say.

9. If you tried a different amp with the same issue then its clearly not the amp but the install

10. If number 9 is correct take Otto a shop and pay them to go over all your wiring/redo it all.

you have 2 amps correct? If so why does it look like the 4ch has several turn on leads going unto it? Only needs one.

thats the volt meter going to the amp and ive done everything but tune it with dd and check if speakers,are grounding out,in the doors ive done everything else

Lol
Super classy man. I am done trying to help as well. Good luck with your future installs. I suggest for this issue you are having, take it to a professional who knows what they're doing. They will get you fixed up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Lol
Super classy man. I am done trying to help as well. Good luck with your future installs. I suggest for this issue you are having, take it to a professional who knows what they're doing. They will get you fixed up.

I havnt even done anything wrong and you guys get, all mad

You shun good advice and get an attitude when someone tells you what your likely problems are. As I mentioned, take your car to a professional, pay them, and have them fix any and all issues you may have with your install.

Your response of "LOL" to RFE's message is a bit immature dude and is exactly what NO ONE wants to see after they've tried to help you.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You shun good advice and get an attitude when someone tells you what your likely problems are. As I mentioned, take your car to a professional, pay them, and have them fix any and all issues you may have with your install.

Your response of "LOL" to RFE's message is a bit immature dude and is exactly what NO ONE wants to see after they've tried to help you.

You guys just get mad early almost everything yall have said ive done and the problem is still there and yall get mad there are only a few things I can't do.

Archived