should i wire up fans for my amp?

Man, I just checked your bro out on you tube and he seems to know a little something. Why don't you ask him to walk through your system with you?

its funny cause i know more than him im not an idiot like you think i bet you couldnt fix this problem im having

I bet you I could.

First step. Unhook all the speakers. Then just hook up the SA components to channel 1 and 2. Setup the gain with DD-1 or oscope. Listen for a week or two. If the problem has gone away. You know that it was either gain too high or the mids.

Second, WTF is the final load at channel 3 and 4?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I can see n the pics that the trimmed wiring could be an issue, it also looks like the gain is just past half way on one and just under half on the other. Bass boost appears to be up for both rear and front channels. Both are set to full pass so they aren't being crossed over correctly. Improperly crossing them over can create all sorts of issues such as blowing speakers specially tweeters.

just from that stuff alone I see in the pics I can just about guarantee you are most likely boosting at the head unit as well, don't have any crossovers set correctly at the head unit, and where do you get your music? Poorly recorded/copied (even free downloaded music) can itself be clipping.

gains so high with bass boost and improper filtering, noise might just be that the speakers are junk from abuse.

I gave advice to many times, you say you already did it all but dd1. Pics you took and posted say you are a liar.

oh and bassed on no filtering, high gain with boost your system will sound like shit.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

You shun good advice and get an attitude when someone tells you what your likely problems are. As I mentioned, take your car to a professional, pay them, and have them fix any and all issues you may have with your install.

Your response of "LOL" to RFE's message is a bit immature dude and is exactly what NO ONE wants to see after they've tried to help you.

You guys just get mad early almost everything yall have said ive done and the problem is still there and yall get mad there are only a few things I can't do.

What I don't understand and what makes me mad is why the fuck do you come to a forum and ask for help almost daily and when someone else tries to help you or answer your question you get defensive and get all offended as if they are calling you stupid. Just relax dude and if you don't agree with something or if you think something someone says is a load of horse shit keep it to yourself. Saying lol to someone trying to be nice is just a straight up dick thing to do anywhere much less a forum where people are trying to help you..

The bass boost is as low as possible and the gains are pretty low the problem,hasnt happened in 3 days it,sounds good almost all the time but those certain times it wants to mess up I dont see how im,a liar you guys just dont understand the problem im, having and what I have done to try to fix the problem I have 1 component set per channel so 2 6.5s and 2 tweets per channel it says its a 4 ohm component set I dont know if thats each cross over each,speaker or,the,hole set is 4 ohms and there is no wires touching anything ive checked many times. And I get my music from YouTube with a YouTube to,mp3 converter.

Could it be one of the songs? Since you sketchily get it?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

YouTube music...

dirty as hell.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I mean think about this, everybody told you that your wiring was shit before pics were available. After you put the pics up that confirmed this was the case, you keep arguing that it is not and it's another problem. Unless, Benjamin Franklin himself is telling you everybody gave you shit advice, why are you having a hard time listening to us?

Archived