should i wire up fans for my amp?

Bye Bye miss American pie...

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Patiently waiting for new thread to pop up with the following topic:

1) So this CT Sounds amp is a piece of shit(this thread already was made by OP months ago)

2) I have this problem where sparks are flying at my amp

3) My bro fixed my problem and you guys were all no help

Threads I don't expect to see:

1) So I took your guys' advice and took my car to a professional where I paid him money and he fixed my wiring nightmare

2) You guys were right, it was my...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I expect something more along the line if

1. Smd forum is full of dicks

2. smd forum is full of bashing assholes

3. Smd forum full of know it alls

most likely in Facebook.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Blake just stop with the cry baby replies and take the emotion out of the situation for moment. If you actually spent some real time trying to find the issue instead of trying to prove why everyone else's suggestions are wrong you could fix your issue. The solution to your problem is not fighting with a bunch of SMD guys and lashing out with your opinion on how to fix it. Most of everyone has already had your issues and fixed them. It comes down to getting down and dirty ripping your shit out doing it correctly and taking the time to make sure everything is correct. If you were not such a smart ass know it all I am sure some of the stand up guys on SMD would have fixed your shit for you a long time ago but nobody wants to help someone that acts like a spoiled disrespectful child. Your brother probably thinks your irritating too so he doesn't want to help you.

I for one would like to see you succeed and come back and thank the people who have tried to help you. Right now your just pissing off the Bass Gods and they are saying fuck your system... It's karma and I'm trying to send some good vibes your way cuz I know you fucking need it. Let the frustration go and work toward a solution and stop being emotional. Take it or leave it.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Some people are just too egotistical to take advice. Sad but true. Oh well! Done in this thread!

Some people are just too egotistical to take advice. Sad but true. Oh well! Done in this thread!

What makes it worse is that he wont take the advice he was asking for!

Also excellent post BoomZoom props to you!

Can't say I'm going to miss you. I don't understand why people complain so much about this forum, if you don't want to be here you don't have to. Nobody is forcing you to ask for help.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Can't say I'm going to miss you. I don't understand why people complain so much about this forum, if you don't want to be here you don't have to. Nobody is forcing you to ask for help.

Its easier to be ignorant that educated!!! Lol yeah I don't get the complaints about the forum, it only seems to be from half ass amateurs tho that want to hear that half passing it is ok. That's fine, there is forums out there like that for him, but NOT this one!!! This is hardcore car audio heads on here, REAL knowledge is shared here! :)

Archived