should i wire up fans for my amp?

its not the amp i dont think

well,one of these days my stupid brother will let me hold hes CT sounds 125.4 and see if it still does it but its hard to test cause itll go days without doing it.

Maybe he doesn't want his amp to end up in the same state as yours....

:roflmao:

i swear you said you swapped em..

Yes Kyle he did post #16 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185996-mids-n-highs-having-to-much-bass/?hl=%2Bblake+%2Bfarrar+%2Bbrother#entry2769617

i haven't messed with them on the hu cause you need to do it over a app on you're phone and my Bluetooth isn't working on my phone. So i cant do that now and my cross over setting on the amp is the highest it can be but before i had it sounding nice for like half a year and out of no where it started getting all these bass signals.

Do you have a different 4 channel you can try out?

Maybe a bad amp?

my brother also has a ct sounds 125.4 that i switched out and nothing changed

"I have a CT sounds 125.4 on 2 cresendo pwx 8s on channel 3 and 4 and a cresendo 6.5 component set on channel 1 and a sundown sa component set on channel 2"

this was the start to one of his other thread and I'm not very aquainted with four channels but I believe it's his problem

Blake can you try running just your components on separate channels and take out the sa 12 completely?

I could of sworn he said the problem was fixed because he had the crossover on fullpass instead of low

Am I going insane

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

i swear you said you swapped em..

Yes Kyle he did post #16 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185996-mids-n-highs-having-to-much-bass/?hl=%2Bblake+%2Bfarrar+%2Bbrother#entry2769617

i haven't messed with them on the hu cause you need to do it over a app on you're phone and my Bluetooth isn't working on my phone. So i cant do that now and my cross over setting on the amp is the highest it can be but before i had it sounding nice for like half a year and out of no where it started getting all these bass signals.

Do you have a different 4 channel you can try out?

Maybe a bad amp?

my brother also has a ct sounds 125.4 that i switched out and nothing changed

Nice..

very very nice......

:)

Blake........ move on now.... (and dont pm me)

its not the amp i dont think

well,one of these days my stupid brother will let me hold hes CT sounds 125.4 and see if it still does it but its hard to test cause itll go days without doing it.

Maybe he doesn't want his amp to end up in the same state as yours....

Funny, but nowhere near the same scenario.

Kyle was trusting info from a reputable source. Not starving an amp or doing something stupid.

Archived