should i wire up fans for my amp?

Just saw these pics. Please, oh lord please, take pics of this when it eventually catches fire. You aren't at all considered of all that extra wires and crossed wires and mix and all that other shit you got going on? Also, why do you have that amp set at full range?

ah man you're just hatting on his wonderful setup

Lets make this easy and simple.

you have been told to check

wiring

voltage

finale impedance

gain

boost

and so many other suggestions

I'm running a t400-4 which they like to get hot. Mine is in my trunk with stuff in it just about all the time. Running full tilt correct set gains no boost with no heating issues. Voltage is fantastic since its my only amp stalled

same t400-4 with a t1500.1bdcp stock electrical (105 amp alt) big box with limited space for the amps. Still no issues and the 1500.1 gets hot so both of them side by side with no issue.

you are the issue with the install. Something your doing the amp don't like.

well problems do happen when you have to learn everthing by yourself, the problem is realy even happening now witch makes it even harder to find the problem and ive checked everysingle thing in my car and from all everthing i know it looks good but im not a pro so there could be something wrong or my amp could be messed up it happens and it might not be my fault if only i had some people around me to help.

Just saw these pics. Please, oh lord please, take pics of this when it eventually catches fire. You aren't at all considered of all that extra wires and crossed wires and mix and all that other shit you got going on? Also, why do you have that amp set at full range?

ah man you're just hatting on his wonderful setup

lol, you right. I cant stand hatters so why would I become one

okay first off its messy cause ive been messing with it and im about to run new speaker wire than im going to wire tire it all together and its not on full range i didnt mean to post that pic its an old one.

Archived